Ms. Jung Jihye

The Key Solution
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       You woke up the next day to the sound of your mom's incoherent shouting from the kitchen. You were assuming she was telling you to get out of bed which wasn't quite possible since you were still tired from the day before. Memories of meeting Key flashed through your mind and you suddenly felt a smile creep onto your face. School and the rest of the day suddenly seemed... a bit more tolerable.

      You walked groggily to the bathroom and quickly brushed your teeth. Splashing some water on your face, you went back to your room to change into some decent clothes. You rememebered the slip of paper you had left untouched and felt a quick tug at your heart. You knew it was better to be opened later, even if it meant slowly killing yourself inside. 

       It took you a few minutes to finish a bowl of cereal and leave the house without locking the door. Rolling her eyes, your mom went to fix it, questioning why she was given the priviledge to be your mother.

       It was still cold as ever. Pulling up the zipper on your jacket, a sudden thought came in mind. You wanted to pay Suyun a visit. Dunkin Donuts was conveniently along the way to school so stopping by for a moment or so couldn't be that bad right? With your mind set, you began walking to your new destination with what seemed to be like, confidence. 

      You giggled to yourself the moment you saw Suyun slouched over the counter. She appeared to be taking a nap and you thought it'd be interesting to see her reaction once you woke her up. Making sure you made minimal noise, you entered the store and tiptoed to wear Suyun was.

       "Sleeping on the job, eh?" You joked, loud enough for her to hear.

        Suyun's eyes immediately fluttered opened and narrowed when she saw it was you.

      "Not. Cool." She sighed, stretching while stifling a yawn.

       "Sorry," You couldn't help but laugh. "I just wanted to stop by and pay you a visit."

        "And also to order something?" Suyun asked jokingly, wiggling her eyebrows. "Hot chocolate, perhaps?"

      You blushed at the reference to the day before and shook your head. "School starts pretty soon for me so I -"

       "Oh, wait wait!" Suyun suddenly interrupted. "Come back after school, I have something to show you!"

      You were puzzled, what could she possibly want to show you? You found yourself nodding slowly in response. "Al..right.."

       Suyun b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter