Closer Look

The Key Solution
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                        You awoke the next morning, feeling yourself oddly pressed up against someone else's body. You didn't have to open your eyes to know who it was, and remained still to hear the silent breathing that coexisted between the two of you. Key had to call the rest of the members the night before, telling them that he'd be staying over for the night. After Jonghyun's incessant warnings of telling Key not to do anything naughty (yet), Key rolled his eyes and instructed the members as to where they could find leftover food and if anything, menus for take out. Yesterday after all, had been a very long day and Key wasn't quite sure if he was ready to go back.

                      "Taemin-ah, what did I tell you about stealing candy?" Key suddenly mumbled in his sleep, his voice a bit muffled and incoherent. "If I catch you again, you're going back to the dun...geon.."

                       He misses them already. You studied Key's narrowed brows and pouty lips before closing your eyes again. How cute.

                      Moments later, you felt Key's arms suddenly wrap around your waist, pulling you closer to him. Cuddling and hugging you, like a teddy bear. Your eyes widened open in shock only to see that Key still seemed to apparently be in dream mode, unconscious of what he was doing. 

                     "Jisun," He quietly sang. "I love youuuu ~"

                      You could feel the heat already rising to your cheeks and you didn't even realize you had stopped breathing as if you wanted to hear and savor every word that was coming out of his mouth. It was well, precious to you. 

                      Key's grasp on you was still somewhat strong as if he never intended to let go. You squirmed a bit from where you were, stopping every few seconds or so to see if he would notice.

                      The sudden brushing of shoulders seemed to wake Key up as his eyes slowly fluttered open before a small knowing smirk settled on his smug face. "You were watching me sleep?"

                    "No," You blurted out but you both knew that you were a terrible liar. "Well I was awake first so -"

                    "You're such a creep," Key inched closer so your faces were barely centimeters apart. "Who said you could look at me?"

                     "I don't need your permission," You scoffed and gently pushed Key's face away with a hand, feeling a small smile form underneath it.

                    "Yeah? Well too bad cause I'm taking it away - " Key started to say but was silenced by the sudden swing of the door. Mom was peeking in with an amused look on her face that seemed as if she was up to no good. You suddenly remembered the reason the two of you had ended up in this situation in the first place.

                   "You two are enjoying yourselves huh?" Mom chuckled from where she was, she seemed to be enjoying the shocked looks on your faces very well. 

                       Key looked a little flustered as he stood up and brushed himself off, wrinkling his nose once he his phone. Mom gave you one last look before closing the door with a tiny chuckle. 

                     "Any new calls?" You frowned as you studied Key's expression. Knowing what had happened the day before, yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter