Step Forward

The Key Solution
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       "Come in, come in," Suyun motioned you in with a wide grin. 

      You awkwardly dragged your bag filled with clothes and other necessities across the floor while Suyun just stood and watched.

       "Do you need help?"

       "No, it's okay" You insisted, trying to lift the bag with one arm. Your mom had insisted in packing things as much as possible because she didn't want you to seem too much of a burden.

        You climbed up the flight of stairs, trying your best not to stumble or make any obvious noise. Why the hell did I pack so many clothes?

        Suyun was already waiting in her room by the time you got upstairs. She looked at you worriedly the moment you slumped over a bed and grunted.

       "Err, you okay?" She eyed your figure, not sure what to do.

       "Yeah, I'm good," You reassured before putting your bag to the side. Just by one quick look around, you saw that her place had already been tidied up and there was a spare bed put off to the side that looked neatly made.

        "I'm just gonna bring you water anyways," Suyun said dryly as she walked downstairs to her kitchen, leaving you alone in her room.

       Getting off her bed, you decided to take a look around. Suyun's room and house in general wasn't as big as yours but it definitely was a lot cleaner and tidier. Her textbooks were neatly stacked in a corner and clothes were folded on her bed. You walked over to the other side of the room and took off a cover to see a bunch of SHINee albums back to their Replay days.

        "Did I say you could look around?" You jumped at the sudden noise and looked out to see Suyun who had came back. 

         "I'm kidding," Suyun told you, handing you the glass of water. "Jeez, you're so gullible you know that? It's not fun like this"

       You looked down as you took a sip of the water before looking back. Suyun's back was now to you and she was turning on the computer. 

       "I'm gonna pull up the info I found...hold on.." 

        You gave Suyun a quick nod before finishing the rest of your water. 

      Moments later, you found yourself being dragged to the computer and pushed into a seat. 

       "Right.....here...," Suyun muttered as she tried to find what she was looking for. "Their fanmeet tomorrow is gonna be at Myeongdong, not bad huh?"

       You agreed. Myeongdong was a pretty popular place where people went out to hang out or shop. Though it was far from where you and Suyun lived, it was easily accesible through train. 

         "It should be around a thirty minute train ride.." Suyun tapped her fingers against her desk. "..so we should leave the house around 7:30"

     You took one last look at the screen before finally pulling away.

         I can't wait.

    

       "Yah Key, someone's at the door," Jonghyun gestured towards the banging door in their dorm. "I'm too scared to check, do you think it's manager hyung?"

       "If it was manager hyung, he would've called," Onew pointed out.

       "I'll just get it," Minho let out an exasperated breath before heading towards the door. He swung the door open only to have Kahi fall out. Apparently, she had been leaning on it the whole time whilst knocking.

        Key furrowed his brows at the sight and felt his heart began to race. Why the hell is she here?

        "What do you want?" Key asked annoyed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter