A Request

The Key Solution
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                  "Did he call back yet?" Minho asked the younger, Taemin who's eyes were glued on his phone. "Stop putting it too close to your face! You'll damage your vision like that."

                   "Did who call back?" Taemin mused absentmindedly. He then snapped back to reality with a blink. "Oh Key hyung?" He searched through his calls and slouched back into his seat. "...nope, nothing."

                  "Maybe he hasn't waken up yet." Onew suggested as he went through his own phone. "Or maybe - "

                  "He saw it for sure." Taemin corrected with a weary sigh. "My phone tells me whenever the person on the other line got it."

                    "But he can't be ignoring us," Minho grimaced as he thought back to the events that had taken before. "He has no reason to."

                     "The only bad thing about knowing Key so well," Onew started with a shaky breath. "Is knowing how unpredictable he can be at times." 

                   "Jisun ah, I really don't get you," Key shook his head disapprovingly at the bowl of Lucky Charms that laid in front of you. 

                    You picked up the metal spoon in your hands, scooping the charms together so you could eat them at once. "Huh? I can't hear you over my cereaaal," You teased as you savored the sudden sweetness that was now present in your mouth.

                    "Cocoa puffs are better!" Key protested, gesturing towards his own bowl. "Haven't you watched those commercials with the bird going after these all the time? This is the best cereal that has come to existance!"

                      "Yeah, okay." You scoffed, chewing thoughtfully on the next spoonful of charms.

                        The truth was, you were still trying to decide whether or not you should confront Key on what you had seen. If you told him, he'd know straight away you were peeking around his stuff and you knew he'd hate that. He'd feel that there wasn't any trust between the two of you and you knew you didn't want that. But just letting it be, just disregarding it..was something you knew you didn't want either. 

                      

               What could you do? 

                      

                    The door suddenly rang and Key rose almost immedietely to get it. By the time you could open your mouth to protest, Key was already at the door. Leaning back in your seat to see who it could possibly be, you almost choked at the sight of four familiar faces. 

 

                Key was just as surprised as you were. "What are you guys doing here?" He asked confused as his beloved members stroll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter