Childish

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your POV

After finishing up my morning classes and grabbing some food from the cafeteria, I walked through the courtyard to meet Taemin for lunch.

 

“Aayyy!” Oh. My. Goodness. That better not be who I think it is.

 

Even after telling Kris to stop bothering me at school this morning, he still continued to do so. He showed up after all my morning classes and even followed me to each class during break. And you know what he said when I questioned him? He said for me not to flatter myself and that he was merely walking beside me. Meeting after my classes was just a coincidence. The nerve this guy has. Though I shouldn't be surprise, I swear Kris' existence is just to bother me. It's like his day isn't complete if he hasn't bugged me.

 

“Kris, don't you have anything better to do?!” I asked, stopping and turning around to meet Kris, only to have my nose bump into his chest. “Ah.” I quickly stepped back and rubbed my nose.

“Nope.” Kris replied, popping the p, staring down at me with amusement in his eyes.

“Don't you have friends to talk to then?” I asked.

“I'll see them soon.” He answered. I just gave out a sigh at his lack of response and continued walking. He's lucky we're out in the open right now...or else.

 

“Hey Taemin.” I greeted, while he had his head practically buried into his burger.

“Hey ~-oh, Kris hyung.” Taemin lifted his head to return the greeting but stopped when he saw Kris towering over his sitting form. Taemin looked at me, his eyes asking me what's going on. I shook my head and rolled my eyes, sitting down across from Taemin.

Taemin swallowed the food that was left in his mouth and nervously cleared his throat. “Are you going to sit with us today Kris hyung?”

Kris gave Taemin one of his intense stares and plopped down on the bench without answering Taemin.

“Yah, go to your friends.” I urged him and tried to push him away. That was a total fail.

“Like I said, I'll see them soon.” Kris replied and made himself comfortable on the seat. I gave him a dark glare and pictured myself yanking all his hair out. Jerk.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Meanwhile, a group of 11 boys where sitting together for lunch not too far away from where Kris was.

 

“Hey, who's that girl Kris hyung is walking with.” Chanyeol wondered out loud.

Luhan shrugged, “Probably a date.”

“I don't know, she doesn't look too happy to be around him.” Baekhyun mused. “If anything, she looks pissed.”

“That's a first.” D.O said with his large eyes “And now he's sitting with them.”

“Kris hyung was with her earlier too. I saw him talking with her near a vending machine and they were walking to class together.” Tao told, chomping down on his watermelon.

“Huh, I wonder what their relationship is?” Sehun wondered, curiously watching what Kris was doing.

“She's cute.” Chen voiced with an approving smile.

“Really cute.” Lay added with a grin.

Kai, who had just arrived at the table, looked at the guys confused. “What are you guys staring at?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter