The Special Day

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

While the guest were seated in the alter with peaceful and light conversation buzzing throughout the room, the back was in total chaos.

 

“The groom is missing!” Xiumin ran into the dressing room and annouced.

“What?!” Changmin screamed in alarm. “Where did he go?!”

“I don't know, I've searched every where and nothing!” Xiumin told.

“How did this happen? You were suppose to be in the waiting room with him!” Luhan reprimanded.

“I needed to go to the bathroom, I didn't know he would suddenly disappear like that.” Xiumin exasperatedly defended.

“Well go look again, we only have an hour and 20 minutes until the wedding starts!” Changmin ordered the two and pushed them out the door in search for Kris.

 

Kris was making his way towards a certain destination when he heard frantic voices nearby. He quickly hid behind a door to save himself from being caught. The voices got louder and louder as he held his breath and pressed himself closer to the wall. Not even a minute later, Kris saw Kai, Sehun and Kyungsoo running by, no doubt in search for him. When he saw that the coast was clear, he carefully made his way from behind the door, checking both left and right before continuing. Not wanting to get caught, he decided that running would be much better than walking. He sprinted through the hallways of the church until he reached the door where he knew the love of his life was currently waiting. Kris released a sigh of relief, finally making it to her safely.

 

“Did you find him?”

“I searched all around, I even checked outside but still nothing.” Xiumin explained, desperation in his voice.

“I swear if he suddenly got cold feet and ran off, I'm gonna kick his for embarrassing my sister.” Changmin threatened. “Are you sure you checked everywhere? All the rooms?”

Xiumin nodded, “Yeah, well except for ~~~'s ro-”

Changmin and Xiumin looked at each other with wide eyes and realization, “~~~~!”

 

Your POV

Breath ~~~, breath. There's nothing to be nervous about, you're marrying the man you truly love and want to spend the rest of your life with. I released a shaky breath and looked at my appearance in the full length mirror before me. I admired the wedding dress, running my hands over the soft fabric. This dress really is beautiful and the make up artist did a magnificent job on my hair and make up, I can't wait for Kris to see me in this.

 

A sudden knock on the dressing room door made me jolt in my position.

 

“Come in!” I called to whomever was on the other side. I thought it would have been one of my bridemaids or a friend, I didn't expect for it to be the man I'm suppose to marry in less than an hour.

“Kris, what are you doing here?!” I exclaimed, unable to hide my shock.

“To see my wife.” Kris simply answered with his back towards me, his head stuck out the door for the look out.

“I'm not your wife yet, dummy.” I corrected. Hearing my comment, Kris turned to me with a pout. That pout disappeared in a matter of seconds when he saw my attire. He gulped and his jaw dropped open, he slowly made his way towards me, drinking up my appearance. With his mouth still wide open, he circled around me as if he was trying to remember every detail of the dress. He finally stopped and stood in front of me. “You look.” He paused and gulped once more, “Absolutely gorgeous.”

“Stop staring, it's embarrassing.” I scold, feeling shy under his gaze. I turned around to try and shield my dress away from his eyes, which wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter