Drunken Confession

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris' POV

I re-entered my room with a wash cloth and a basin full of warm water. I wanted to clean ~~~ up a bit since she was out all day and I didn't want her to fall sleep all dirty. I set the basin down on my bedside table and turned back to ~~~ . She was laying with her back towards me and the blankets were half way down her body. I leaned over and pulled the blankets back up to cover her but she started squirming around.

 

“No, it's hot.” She said, pushing the blankets back down.

“You're awake.” I softly spoke, sitting down beside her in bed. I grabbed the wash cloth from the basin and drained some of the water away, “Give me your hands, I need to clean them.” She sat up and placed both her hands on my lap. I began wiping her hands gently, quietly admiring how soft and slender they were. I scooted closer to her and placed her head on my shoulder. “Okay, you're gonna have to stay still now. I'm gonna clean your face too.” I told, brushing the hair out of her face.

She looked up at me, blinking a few times, “Kris, is that you?”

“Yeah, it's me.” I answered, cleaning all the sweat that was on her face with one hand while the other kept her hair in place.

“Krissy, it's hot.” ~~~ whined, kicking the rest of the blankets off.

“Let's take off your jacket then.” I suggested, holding her up and removing her jacket from her small body. I got up to place her jacket on a nearby chair, grabbing one of my clean shirts on the way. When I turned around, ~~~ was starting to take off her t-shirt, which would only leave her in a thin tank top.

 

“W-what are you doing?” I stuttered, staring at her with wide eyes as she removed her t-shirt.

“It's hot.” She replied, throwing her shirt at the foot of the bed. ~~~ was about to take her tank top off too but I quickly ran to her side and stopped her, “No, no, leave that on.” I said, taking a seat and trying hard not to stare at her body. She groaned and her hands moved down to remove her belt but I quickly pulled her hands away, “No, don't try to take that off either. ”

She pulled out of my grip and attempted to take her shirt off again but I stopped her by wrapping my arms around her waist, “~~~-ah, please stop trying to take off your clothes.”

Instead of pushing me away, she wrapped her arms around me and buried her face into my neck. “You're warm, I like it.” She breathed. I felt goosebumps forming on my body, “I didn't know you would be like this drunk.” I tried to removed her arms from around my neck so I could put her back into bed but she resisted.

“Krissy, I'm sorry.” ~~~ mumbled, climbing to sit on my lap.

 

My eyes nearly popped out of their sockets at her sudden act of skin ship but I couldn't resist. My arms immediately went to her waist and I pulled her closer to my body, “For what?”

“For doing something stupid and for being a bother.” She said, resting her head on my shoulder.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter