Birthday

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris' birthday was this weekend and we were having a party at my place since Changmin was kind enough to offer. Kris had already had a separate celebration with his family the other day and now he was having another with all his close friends.

 

The guys had came by earlier to help set up while I was used as a distraction to keep Kris away. The living room was decorated with streamers and balloons all around. There were giant balloons that spelled out Kris' name and a giant Happy Birthday banner on the window. We had pushed all the furniture aside and set a table big enough to fit everyone in the middle. We were now all gathered around the table in the living room which had a large cake set up in the middle, each of us sitting on the floor with party hats, blowers and party poppers.

 

“Whoo!! Happy Birthday Kris!!!” Everyone cheered after singing to him. We shot the party poppers and threw some of the streamers at Kris as he blew out the birthday candles.

“Can I have birthday kiss?” Kris cheekily requested from beside me. I laughed at his actions and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. “Only on the cheek?” He questioned, disappointed. He leaned forward to capture a kiss from my lips but I covered his lips with my hands before he could actually kiss me.

“I'm not kissing you with everyone around.” I told. “I'll kiss you later.” Kris yanked my hands away from his mouth. “Screw that, it's my birthday and I want more now.” Kris quickly seized my face into his large hands and planted his lips directly on mine.

 

“Whoo!!”

“Yeah!”

“Get some!”

 

Hearing the cheers, I could feel blood rushing up to my cheeks. I tried pushing Kris away but it was no use when he wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me tight against his chest. With his other hand, he placed it on the back of my head and deepened the kiss.

“Yah!” Changmin yelled, violently pulling Kris away from me and harshly pushing him to the side so he could sandwich himself between us.

“Hyung!” Kris straightened up and whined. “Come on! It's my birthday!”

Changmin gave him a blank look, “Yeah, well mine was in February.”

 

Kris' POV

“Present Time! Present Time! Present, present, present time!” The guys loudly chanted while banging their fist on the tables.

“Who's going first?!” Chanyeol screamed.

“Birthday boy's girlfriend should go!!” Xiumin urged, handing ~~~ the gift she had gotten.

“I hope you like it.” ~~~ shyly mumbled. “I remembered how you really loved playing it as a kid but your old one broke.” ~~~ told, placing the wrapped up box on my lap. “So I got you a new one.”

I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.”No matter what it is, I'll love it.” I replied, carefully unwrapping the present. “No way!” I exclaimed, staring down at the supernintendo entertainment system in awe. Seeing my awe expression, all the guys leaned in to take a look of what I had received.

“I wanna play it!” Kai excitedly voiced, reaching for the box but I quickly pulled it away from him.

“Dude, you're like the best girlfriend ever!!” Luhan praised as equally excited for the game as Kai.

“Thank you.” I told ~~~, giving her another kiss on the cheek, laughing softly when I saw her blush.

 

Since the guys didn't like waiting too much, they started naming off the presents they got me instead of waiting for me to open them. I didn't mind though, if present time could go by faster then I could spend more time with ~~~.

“I got you a faceless watch.” Changmin revealed.

“I got you, you!” Chanyeol said, pulling a red angry bird from behind me.

“And we got your equally as angry looking companions!” Baekhyun, Lay, Chen, Kai, and Sehun animatedly exclaime

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter