Visit

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I'm so booored. Staying home alone was never this boring before.” I complained to myself as I was sitting on the bench in my front yard. I sighed and rested my elbows on my knees, placing my chin in my hands. “I wonder what the beanstalk is doing right now?”

 

I sat up straight and thought about what I just said, “I must be really bored if I'm concerning myself with him." I sighed and drew circles in the dirt with the tip of my shoe, “Maybe I should call Taemin to see if he can hang out.”

 

I jumped in my seat when a thundering of knocks sounded from my front gates. I shuffled towards the gates and yanked it open, jaw dropping when I saw all of Kris' friends standing in front of me. And when I say all, I meant all. All, 11 of them. They beamed down at me as I received a mixture of greetings.

“Hey, ~~~~.”

“Hi ~~~~.”

“Noona!!!”

 

Taemin's face suddenly popped up from behind the bodies and he hurriedly pushed his way forward, “I'm sorry about this ~~~. I wanted to come visit you but these guys saw me so they kinda followed me here.”

I usually didn't like a lot of people at my house but when my eyes swept over their eager and pleading faces, I gave in, "Come on in then guys.” They erupted in pleased cheers and happily stepped through my gates, commenting on my yard before I led them inside.

 

“You have a lovely home.” Chen complimented, as he admired the interior. I smiled in appreciation, “Thanks.”

Baekhyun's eyes lit up as he looked around the house. He quickly walked towards a lamp and ran his fingers over the lamp shade, “I really love the lamps and ceiling lights you have. It gives the room such a luminous glow.” I stared at him strangely, “Uh, yeah....they do. Thanks Baekhyun oppa.” He gave me his eye smile before resuming to admire the other lamps in the room.

 

“You have a fire place?” Chanyeol whispered in marvel as he went towards the fireplace.

“Yeah, we don't use it much though. Not even in winter.” I said. Chanyeol suddenly gasped, “It's one of those fire places where there's a switch to turn on the fire.” He flipped the switch and the fire place came to life, “Awesome.” He slowly sank down onto the floor and continued staring at the flames with admiration. 

 

“You.....you have a grandfather clock.” Tao stated and slowly walked up to the grandfather clock we had in between two bookcases. He slowly caressed the grandfather clock in fascination, “It's so beautiful. Just look at the hands tick away.”

 

I watched the three peculiar boys off in their own little world with interest and amusement. How strange they are.

“Uh, sorry about those three, they have strange obsessions.” Chen cleared up. “Their obsessed with fireplaces, lamps, and grandfather clocks? ” I asked Chen.

“No, Baekhyun's obsess with lights, Tao, any device that tells time, and Chanyeol with fire.” Chen explained. “So Chanyeol oppa's a pyro?” I questioned a bit alarmed. 

“....Kinda.” Chen admitted. I gave him a worried look. “I know, he worries me sometimes too.”

 

I allowed the guys to look around the first floor as they pleased. They all started with the kitchen, since it was an open floor plan.

Suho, who had found interest with the sink, walked over and turned it on. “You have fantastic water pressure in this house. It's amazing!” Suho animatedly exclaimed while laughing, splashing some water around.

“Yeah...it's uh....it's pretty great.” I agreed and curiously watched him. "Thanks oppa."

 

“Whoo! You have one cold freezer!” Xiumin screamed with his head stuck in the freezer. I walked towards him, “Xiumin oppa, why do you have your head in my freezer?”

“Hm?” Xiumin turned from his distraction. “Oh, I just love cool things. Snow, freezers, ice cream! If

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter