Permission

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Lately, I haven't been seeing ~~~ as much as I'd like. In a week, we see each other about two times, three if we're lucky and it's killing me. I used to be able to see her almost everyday but since the both of us graduated from college and got jobs, the opportunity began to decrease. I found myself fantasizing about falling asleep while holding ~~~ in my arms every night. Or waking up to see her right beside me, then eating her delicious cooking each and everyday. All of that brought the idea of marriage to my mind. At first, the idea only crossed my mind briefly then left, I didn't think much of it but as each day passes, I began to think about it more and more. So much that it wouldn't leave my mind. That's when I knew, I wanted to marry ~~~ now, that I wanted to ask her and make everything real. How lovely it would be for ~~~ to marry me and become my wife. To actually live what I fantasized about, start a family together, and grow old together.

 

I know for sure I want to spend the rest of my life with her but I'm unsure of what her feelings are. I've been trying to see her reactions by walking her pass wedding dress shops, cake shops, and ring shops, making small comments about them here and there to see how she would respond but her answers were all too simple. They weren't elaborate enough to show me that she wanted to get married or if she was ready. Regardless, I knew I needed to do one thing first before I made any actual plans of purposing to ~~~. And that was asking for permission from her family. 

 

“I came here to get permission to marry your daughter.” I revealed and kneeled before her parents.

“What?!” Changmin and Yunho exclaimed, spitting the tea they were drinking back into their cups.

“Are you serious?” Yunho asked. I firmly nodded my head, awaiting for an answer from her parents.

“Y-you, you really want to marry my sister?” Changmin shakily questioned. Once again, I nodded my head.

“W-”

“Boys.” ~~~'s dad spoke with authority stopping the two from asking anymore questions. He turned to me and looked me straight in the eyes, “Do you really want to marry our daughter? Are you sure of it?”

“I've never been more sure of anything in my entire life.” I genuinely answered. “So please give me permission.” I repeated and bowed. From the corner of my eyes I saw someone crouching down beside me. 

 

They pulled my shoulders up. “Kris, are you sure you're positive and ready?” Her mother questioned.

“More then ready.” I answered without hesitation. “I'm ready to settle down and spend the rest of my life with ~~~. I don't even want to be with any other women but her. So please,” I bowed once more. “Give me permission.”

“Kris, get up.” Her father ordered.

“I won't get up until you say yes, sir.” I replied still with my head down.

“Kris.” Her dad repeated, this time in a firmer tone. Though I felt a bit intimidated my his voice, I didn't budge. “Kris, get up.”

“Goodness sake, you can marry my daughter now get up!” He yelled. I shot up from the ground, “Really?!”

“Yes, now get up son.” He ordered amused.

 

“Whoo!!” I cheered, getting up from the ground and jumping in joy. “I can marry ~~~~!!”

“Calm down kid.” He ended my celebration. “You still need to ask ~~~ and she still needs to say yes.”

“Oh, that's right.” I remembered. I turned to Yunho and Changmin who were just staring at me, “Can you two come ring shopping with me?”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Hey Jaesun.” I greeted the store clerk at the ring shop when Changmin, Yunho, and I entered.

“Oh, it's good to see you again Kris.” Jaesun pleasantly returned the greeting. “Still on the search for a ring?” I nodded my head.

“Whoa, you're on personal terms with the workers?” Changmin muttered from behind in shock. “How many times have you been here?”

“And you brought friends this time. Lovely.” Jaesun commented with a f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter