New Perspective

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris' POV

As I sat in the library, I couldn't stop thinking about ~~~~. I mean, I always thought about her before but now, now my thoughts were completely different. Thoughts that I shouldn't be thinking about one of my best friend's younger sister. All of last night, even though I was in pain from the abuse, I couldn't get the images of her out of my head. I couldn't barely sleep because of my thoughts. I don't think I'll even be able to see her the same way again. Who knew under all that clothing was such an amazing body.

 

“Kris hyung.” I heard someone faintly call.

“Hey Kris. Kris!” I felt someone shove me and I woke up out of my thoughts. I look over to my side to see Luhan and D.O looking at me curiously. “What?”

“Man, what were you thinking about?” Luhan questioned, walking over to take a seat in front of me.

“You had a stupid dazed look on your face.” D.O added and grabbed another chair to sit beside me. He closely examined my face, “Speaking of your face, what happened?” Luhan also peered at my face and reached a finger over to poke it. I slapped his hand away, “Yah, don' t poke it, it hurts.” Luhan retracted his hand with a pout and rubbed it, “Seriously, what the hell happened?”

I though about how I could explain it to them without revealing the truth, “I....got into a little accident.” Luhan cocked an eyebrow, “Accident?”

“Little?” D.O questioned with his wide eyes.

I nodded, “Yes.”

 

Your POV

My teacher finished his lecture and excused us from class, reminded us that we had a paper due next week. I walked out of class while zipping up my backpack, I looked up and froze, eyes wide staring at the person standing a few feet ahead of me. I quickly slipped my backpack back on and slowly backed away. Kris, who was looking at something else before looked over and caught my eye, making me gulp. I turned around and bolted down the corridors, trying to get away from him as fast as possible.

 

Kris' eyes widen in shock when he saw me running away. He too started running, trying to catch up with me, “~~~-ah! I know you saw me, don't try to run away!”

“Stop it!” He called. I turned back and saw he was getting close to catching. As much as I could, I put more strength into my legs and increased my speed. “I said stop it!”

“Ah!!” I felt my feet leave the ground and I suddenly found myself on Kris' shoulder. “Yah, let me down!” I screamed thrashing my body around, not caring about all the stares we were getting.

“No.” Kris said and steadied me on his shoulder. “Not until you talk to me again.”

“I am talking to you idiot!” I scold.

“Well then I won't let you down until you forgive me.” He countered, walking me to who knows where.

“Yah!!” I yelled, pounding on his back. “Where are you taking me?”

“You'll see.” He curtly answered.

 

After only seeing the ground and Kris' for a few minutes, he finally settled me down into a chair at the school cafe. Right as he took a seat across from me, I swiftly kicked him hard on the leg.

“Ah!” He yelped and rubbed his leg. “Haven't I suffered enough last night?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter