Pwease

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris' POV

I quietly groaned to myself when I checked what time it was. An hour and a half passed since I got into bed but I still couldn't sleep. The thought of being in the same house as ~~~ again kept me up. I could easily slip into her room right now and spend time with her, maybe even spend the night with her. Would Changmin mind? Hell yeah he would but I'm gonna do it anyway. 

I grabbed one of the pillows and carefully climb over all the bodies that was blocking my path as quietly and stealthily as possible. Once at the door, I cautiously slipped out and closed the door without making a noise. I shuffled towards ~~~'s room, happy that her lights were still on even at such a late hour. 

 

I gently knocked on her door, not wanting to be too loud just in case Changmin could hear. A second later, the door to her room opened up and she blinked up at me surprised, “Kris! What are you doing here?”

I paused for a moment, trying to think of something to tell her so she would actually let me stay. “I had a bad dream, can I sleep here with you tonight?” I asked, hugging my pillow closely.

~~~ looked up at me confused but then shook her head, “Kris, you know you can't sleep in here with me.”

“But I'm really scared. Can't you just let me sleep in here with you just this once.” I begged, holding up a finger up to my lips and pouting. “Pwease.” I pleaded when I sensed her unwillingness to give in.

“Changmin oppa will catch us.” She reasoned.

“We can lock the doors.” I countered.

“Kris!” She scold, slapping my chest.

 

I quickly grabbed her hand and rubbed it against my chest, “Pwease.” ~~~ snatched her hand out of mine and sighed. “Fine.” ~~~ opened the door wide and allowed me inside. “But you're sleeping on the floor.” She told walking towards her bed.

“No, I wanna sleep on the bed with you.” I denied and quickly sat on her bed. Her eyes enlarged at my actions. She grabbed onto my hands and tried pulling me up, “Kris, you can't share the bed with me.”

I yanked her down into my lap, “What if the monsters from my nightmare hurt me?”

“You're being ridiculous.” She said, exasperated.

“Can I?” I asked again. “I promise I won't do anything bad to you. I just want to be beside you.” I reassured when I saw her hesitant face. “Pwease. I'll sleep above the blankets if you're uncomfortable, just let me lay down next to yooouu.” I whined.

“Fine.” She told, giving in. “Jeez, you act nothing like the way you look.”

I looked at her confused, “What do you mean?”

“I'm talking about your angry eyebrows and penetrating gaze.” ~~~ told, running her hands along my eyebrows then stretched my eyes with her fingers. She placed her hands on my cheeks and squeezed them together, “It's the complete opposite of your attitude.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter