Late Night Rendezvous

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris' POV

Night had fallen. And after drinking with her dad then practically getting jailed in the bedroom by Yunho and Changmin, they finally fell into a deep sleep that gave me a chance to sneak out and see ~~~. I quietly closed the door behind me and walked forward. I took a careful glance at Changmin's bedroom door before cautiously walking to ~~~'s. 

 

When I got in front of her door, I placed my hand on the door knob and opened it as quietly and carefully as possible. I slipped in and walked towards her bed, seeing that she was soundlessly asleep. I took a seat beside her and lovingly gazed down at her sleeping face. A tender smile formed on my face as I softly her cheek. A true sleeping beauty.

 

“~~~.” I whispered, gently shaking her awake. "Baby~~”

“Mm.” She sleepily groaned and bury her face into the pillow.

“Wake up, sweetie.” I whispered into her ear and kissed her cheek.

“Kris oppa?” ~~~ mumbled with her eyes closed.

“Yeah it's me.” I replied, giving her another kiss on the cheek. She sat up still in a sleepy daze, “What are you doing here?”

“I wanted to see you.” I cooed and lightly pinched her cheeks, unable to contain myself from how cute she looked in her half awake state.

“How are you even up? Shouldn't be recovering from drinking all the alcohol?” She asked while rubbing her eyes with her fists.

“Didn't you know I sober up really fast?” I countered with a smile, fixing her slightly messy hair. “Let's go on a walk.” I suggested, pulling her body closer to mine. ~~~ blinked up at me, “Right now?” I nodded my head. “But it's pass midnight.”

I brought my face closer to her's and looked in her eyes, “Yeah, that means we can be alone.”

“What about Changmin oppa and Yunho oppa?” She questioned now fully awake.

“They're both asleep.” I told. “Come on.” I urged when seeing her hesitant face, “I've been deprived of you all day. Let's go to the park we used to go to as kids.” After a couple of seconds, she finally nodded her head, “Okay, just let me grab a jacket.”

 

The two of us carefully made our way downstairs, careful not to make any noise. We both slipped on our shoes and out the door stealthily. Once out the door, the two of us released a breath of relief, glad that no one caught us.

 

“I'll carry you to the park.” I told ~~~, beginning to crouch down so she could get on my back. ~~~ stopped me before I could get any lower, “That's okay. I'm sure whatever Yunho oppa and Changmin oppa made you do earlier tired you out. I can walk on my own.”

“I'll be fine.” I assured.

“No.” She rejected. “I'll just walk.”

“~~~.” I spoke. She shook her head, indicating that she didn't want to be carried. I didn't bother listening, I placed one arm under her legs and another on her back, lifting her into my arms.

“Ah!” She squealed in surprise.

“Sssh.” I softly chided. “I don't want to wake anyone up.”

“This is embarrassing.” ~~~ muttered. I looked down at her, seeing her blush clearly even with just being under the moonlight. “What if someone see's?”

“So what if someone see's.” I countered, continuing to carry her to the park with ease. “Besides, it's midnight. A lot of people are asleep at this time.”

 

During the walk to the park, ~~~ kept avoiding my gaze, fixating her gaze on her fingers instead but I could clearly see that her face was still red. I gri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter