Coming Clean

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I stared down into her big concerned eyes. Then something inside of me crack. “ it.” I muttered. Having lost all my patience. I seized her face into my hands in a firm hold. And before she could say anything, I placed my lips on hers, pouring all my love, frustration, and desperation into the kiss.


When ~~~ realized what was happening, I felt her pushing against my chest, trying to break the kiss. But I wasn't going to have any of that, not when I finally get to kiss her after holding in my feelings for so long. I used one of my hands to hold down both of hers while the other moved to the back of her neck to deepen the kiss.

 

I'm not sure how long I stayed with my lips pressed against hers but it wasn't until she made a small noise at the back of did I finally pull away, leaving the two of us breathless. “I love you.” I panted, staring deeply into her eyes.

 

~~~ stared up at me, face flushed and struggling to catch her breath. “You, you do?” She meekly asked. I nodded my head and took both her hands in mine. “I have for a long time.” I sincerely admitted.

She looked at me touched but it quickly passed to a look of defeat. She yanked her hand out of my hold, “We can't do this.”

I looked at her confused, “What?” She shot up from the couch, “We can't be together.” My eyes widen in panic. “What?! Why not?” I roared, standing up after her.

“You're Kris.” ~~~ replied walking towards the front door. I frowned, rushing to catch up with her, “And?”

“You're...you're my brother's best friend.” She pointed out. “And you're popular.” She shook her head, “It's too difficult.”

“You don't know that.” I reasoned, grabbing onto her shoulders.

“But my brother, Changmin oppa, he won't like it.” ~~~ argued, looking absolutely defeated.

“Then we'll fight for it.” I softly comforted. “We'll tell him about us when you're ready if you want." I couldn't understand. I didn't understand why she was like this. We haven't even tried anything and ~~~'s already putting us down. 

“Your fan girls, they'll-”

I shook my head, “They don't matter.”

“Bu-

I placed my hand under her chin and made her look at me. “If they try anything, I'll protect you. I'll protect you from everything. Just please don't give up on us when we haven't even started yet.” I desperately pleaded.

“Kri-”

“Please.” I begged. ~~~ bit her lip in thought before finally nodding her head in agreement.

 

“Will you come back and sit down with me then?” She once again nodded her head, allowing me to lead her back and sit her down. She grabbed a pillow and held it close to her body.

“So you feel the same right? You have feelings for me too?” I hopefully asked. ~~~ looked down, hair curtaining her face but I could still see how bright red it became. “Does your blush mean you feel the same?” I teased, bringing myself closer to her. “~~~-ah, you're going to need to answer me so I don't feel like an idiot.”

She took a deep breath and looked me straight in the eyes, “Yeah, I do.” I felt my heart soar out the roof and back with happiness. I pulled her in for a tight embrace with a big smile on my face, glad that she felt the same way.

"You don't know how happy I am to hear that." I whispered into her ear, feeling even happier when I felt her wrapping her arms around me as well. 

 

I slowly released her, “Do you want to tell me why you thought we wouldn't be a good couple?” I gently pried, now holding her at arms length. “I know there's more to it.”

“You're Kris.” ~~~ simply repeated what she said earlier. I gave her a look, “~~~-ah, we already went through this.”

She nervously looked down again, “Well, it's because I know you like to party and go out and have fun with different girls.” She blinked up at me, “It's the opposite of me.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter