Day After

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris' POV

I slowly opened my eyes and stretched out on the bed but groaned afterwards when I felt my head pounding from the small movement. How much did I drink last night? My head feels like I got hit with a basketball a dozen times.

 

I looked at my surroundings and frowned. Where the hell am I? This isn't my room. I slightly panicked and I looked down at my body. Okay, I'm still fully clothed and there wasn't anybody on my side. So I didn't sleep with anyone, that's good.

I suddenly remembered something from last night and my eyes widened, ~~~~! I rushed out of bed as quick as possible and out the room, jetting it downstairs, trying really hard not to think about my headache. Oh man, I can't believe I got drunk and left her alone last night! Something might have happened to her!

 

I checked the first floor for her just in case she was there. All I saw were a bunch of empty cans and cups all over the floor. There were a few people sleeping at random places on the ground but none of them was the person I was looking for. I really hope she somehow got home safely and she's not in some guy's bed. 

 

No, don't think like that Kris. Be positive. She's feisty and she can put up a good fight, that won't happen.

 

Trying to keep calm I walked to my car and got in, speeding home to see if ~~~ was there. I hastily parked the car when I arrived and practically tackled down the front gates.

“~~~~~-ah!” I yelled, just now noticing how breathless I became.

Please be home, please be home, I silently begged with my hand on the door knob. Taking a deep breath, I swung opened the door and stepped in.

“~~~~-ah!” I called again. No answer. She better be in her room or I swear to God I will flip this town upside down trying that girl. 

I walked up to her bedroom and opened her door only to find it empty. And from the looks of it, she didn't sleep in her bed last night, it looks like she didn't even come home last night. Everything is too neat, too untouched. My heart hammered in my chest. Oh no. She didn't come home last night. What if some stranger picked her up and...oh god.

No. I shouldn't think like that. I need to call her first. I pulled out my phone and pressed 3, her being my third speed dial. 

 

“Dammit! Can't she just pick of the god damn phone for once!?!” I screamed in frustration when the call just went to voice mail. I quickly sent a text to all of the guys asking if they knew where she was. After, I ran back downstairs and almost made it out the door when my eyes caught sight of the clock. 1:00 pm. ~~~ should be at the animal shelter right now!

 

With new found hope, I got back into my car and drove off to the animal shelter. Once there, I ran into the cat room where I knew she would be, not caring about the stares I received. My eyes whirled around the room, trying to find the person I was so desperately searching for. Someone came out of the back room, it's that kid!

I quickly ran towards Minwoo, startling him at my sudden appearance. “Where's ~~~?” I demanded. Minwoo frowned, “Why do you want to know?”

“Tell me.” I ordered through gritted teeth.

“No, what if you hurt my noona?” He protectively shot back. I gave him a dark glare. Your noona my .

“I won't. Now tell me where she is?” I urged with a deadly tone. Minwoo looked at me up and down as if sizing me up, “Well if you really must know, noona left early today.”

“So she was here?” I asked, feeling slightly relieved.

“That what I just said, didn't I?” Minwoo glared at me and said. I looked down at him. This kid.

“Do you know where she went?” I questioned.

“Maybe I do, maybe I don't but it's really none of your business, now is it?” He arrogantly replied. “Now if you would excuse me, I have some guest to attend to.” I glared at his retreating back. You're lucky you're a kid or else I would have punched you so hard you'd start to think you're a cat.

 

Your POV

When I woke up this morning, I was slightly confused as to were I was but my memory quickly came back and it made me frown. Kris. 

I went to check on Taemin and Kai and they were still dead asleep. As quietly as possible, I washed up and made the two of them a quick meal before leaving it on the dinner table and rushing home to get ready for my shift at t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter