Consequences

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Your POV

“Ahhh!!” I screamed through the hallways as I ran for my life, undoubtedly catching the attention of everyone in the classrooms nearby.

“Get back here you Kris stealer!!!!” A stampede of girls cried as they chased after me, desperate to get me under their claws.

“I'll go back when you guys go away!” I screamed back at them and turned a sharp corner. I kept running down the long hallway until I made in the to staircase. Not hearing anymore angry yells, I decided to take a quick breather, “Man, these chicks are crazy.”

 

Right as I stepped onto campus today, there was a flock of girls waiting for me with angry scowls on their faces, waiting to chase me down. There were yells, angry bag swinging, and shoe throwing. Needless to say, I didn't quite make it to my classes today.

 

This has got to me one of the most intense and ridiculous moments of my life. I mean seriously! All this for one guy! These girls have got some serious issues.

 

“There she is!” One caught my eye and told the others.

“Get her!” They declared and ran towards me, swinging their bags wildly.

“Dammit.” I tiredly muttered and started bolting down the stairs. “Don't these girls have anything better to do with their lives?”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Kris' POV

I had gone around campus since yesterday, threatening people to tell me where they found out about my living situation from. Of course I had all my friends help out since doing it alone would take forever. So far, all my leads have led to one certain group of girls. Now I just need to ask the other guys what they found out.

 

“We already discussed what we found out with each other and it all led to one person and her group of friends.” Suho stepped up and told.

“Minah and her friends?” I asked, almost positive that they found out the same thing as I did. They nodded in confirmation. “Do you guys know where they are right now?” I asked. Baekhyun nodded, “I heard they were in the cafeteria right now.”

“I think I should go have a talk with them then.” I announced, voice dripping with venom as I angrily stalked off towards the cafeteria.

 

“Damn, Kris is angry.” Xiumin commented.

“I've never seen him so protective of any girl before.” Luhan voiced.

“Of course he would be protective of her. ~~~~ noona is Changmin's younger sister.” Kai commented. “He would kill Kris hyung if anything happened to her.”

“I don't think that's the only reason he's protective of her though.” Suho reasoned, smiling as he watched his tall friend pushing pass anyone who got in his way. “There's definitely another reason.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Your POV

After running out of the school, I was now hiding behind a few large bushes near the track at our school. I sat down and relaxed, occasionally peeking through the bushes to see if anyone was coming by.

“Who you hiding from?” Someone spoke in my ear.

“Ahh!!” I screamed in shock and fell onto my side.

“Hey, calm down, it's just me.” The person said and pulled me up. I looked up to see who is was, “Minho-shi!” He sent me a friendly smile, “Hey.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter