Baby

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Baby.” Kris sang and took a seat next to me. “Baby, what are you doing here? I've been trying to contact you for days. Are you still mad about Thursday night?”

“~~~, you know Kris?” Minho asked, surprised at Kris' sudden appearance.

“Unfortunately.” I answered. I clenched my jaw and turned to Kris, “Leave. Now.”

“Aw, my sweet baby, don't be like that.” He pleaded in a sickeningly sweet voice. “I swear that girl didn't mean anything.” He pulled me into his arm and nuzzled his nose into my hair while looking at Minho, “My girl here can be such a jealous, little bear. It's absolutely adorable!”

“Yah, get off me!” I demanded, trying to get out of his grasp but the more I struggled, the tighter he held on. I tried pinching his side for him to let go but he only loosen up for a second before hugging me even tighter than before. “I swear, I have nothing to do with this guy.” Minho numbly nodded his head and carefully watched Kris.

“How could you say that?” Kris asked, feigning hurt. “I know I made a small mistake on Thursday but that doesn't mean you can go hang out with other boys! It's not my fault I'm so good looking.” I continued struggling in his arms while he just smiled at Minho charmingly. “Thanks for entertaining my baby for me but I think it's time for us to leave.” I tried to protest and tell Minho to help me out but it came out all muffled into Kris' chest.

“Baby, lets go talk this out so we can go back to the loving couple we are.” He cooed, pulling me up from my seat. He then wrapped one arm around my waist and another just above the ends of my dress, making sure that nothing could be seen and easily carried me off despite all my protest.

 

Kris finally set me down on the ground when we arrived at a fairly quiet corner of the mall. Once my feet touched the ground and I gained back my balance, I fiercely punched his stomach, making him double over in pain. “What the hell was that back there Kris?!” I fumed.

Even though he was crouched down, he was still a good few inches taller then me. He glanced at me through his bangs, “Lighten up baby, it was just a joke.”

“Joke my ! That was absolutely embarrassing!” I scold. "And don't call me that!”

“Well you shouldn't have gone out on a date in the first place.” Kris straightened up and countered.

“Why do you care if I was on a date or not?!” I angrily questioned. Kris coolly shrugged his shoulders, “I don't have to explain myself to you.”

“Then I don't have to stand here and listen. I'm going back to Minho.” I replied and turned to leave.

“No, we're leaving.” He growled, grabbing my arm.  

“No.” I objected and tried to pull my arm away but he yanked me closer to his body.
“Leave with me now or I'm going to call Changmin hyung and tell him about this.” He threatened in a low voice. I hesitated for a moment. “You don't want to make him worried, do you? If he found out that you went on a date with a boy he didn't know, your practically going to be under house arrest when he comes back. You already know how protective he is.”

 

“So what will it be?” He asked. I sighed and thought about the consequences that would arrive if Changmin found out. He'd totally be on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter