Nightmare

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris' POV

When it was lunch time, I hastily left my class and the guys behind in search of someone I was desperate to see. “Where can the shorty be?” I muttered to myself and stopped to look around. “Aish, why does she have to be so freaking short?! It's gonna be a pain to try and find her with all these people around.”

 

“Kris!” Someone with a high pitched voice called my name. I whirled around to the source of the voice to see a girl from one of my classes. “Kris!”

“Hey pretty lady.” I smoothly greeted the girl before me. Damn, what was her name?

“Kris, do you wanna eat lunch with me and my friends?” The girl asked, batting her eyelashes and jutted out her bottom lip. Do I? I was going to find ~~~ but spending some time with this hot chick won't be so bad. It'll just be for a bit.

 

I allowed the girl to drag me to her group of friends, where they immediately squealed at my presence. I shot each girl a dazzling smile, making them squeal even more. While I was talking to them about a party that was going to be held this weekend, a familiar face sitting a bit away caught my attention and immediately placed a smile on my lips. ~~~~. I quickly excused myself from the ladies and made my way over to ~~~.

 

Your POV

Taemin and I met up after our morning classes for lunch. We were currently sitting at a table outside when Taemin spat out his banana milk.

“Yah, what's the deal?!” I questioned, alarmed by his outburst.

“Oh no.” Taemin whispered with his eyes wide.

 

“I don't understand why you like apples so much. They aren't even that great.” A person I wasn't to fond of appeared and said.

Just from that sentence, I was already annoyed with him but I pretended not to hear him and continued sipping on my apple juice. “Taemin-ah, what classes do you have after this?”

Taemin glanced between me and Kris before answering, “I have dance class and classical string instruments. Then I'm done for the day.”

 

“Yah, are you really just going to ignore me?” Kris questioned and took a seat next to me, annoyed that I wasn't paying him any attention.

“Do you want to hang out for a bit then? I only have two classes after lunch too.” I asked.

“Talk to me.” Kris demanded from my side, scooting a bit closer to me.

 

“Uh, sure. You mind if we check out that new dance studio I told you about?” Taemin asked, seeming a bit nervous about Kris being there. Kris was never too fond of Taemin, I don't even know why. It's not like Taemin ever did anything to him.

“Okay.” I replied and nodded. I was about to take another sip of my juice when Kris snatched it out of my hands. “Hey! Give it back!” I yelled, trying to grabbed it but that damn beanpole held it out of my reach.

Kris sent me a smirk and took a long sip. My eyes widen and my blood started to boil. “Yah!”

“This juice is petty tasty, you don't mind if I finish it off do you?” Kris asked with a mischievous glint in his eyes. Before I even had a chance to stop him, he finished what was left of the juice box and threw it away in the trash can near us. “Thanks for the drink short stuff. I'll see you later alright?” With a smirk, he got up and coolly sauntered off, catching almost all of the attention of girls nearby.

 

“Yah, you can't just drink my juice and leave!” I yelled at his retreating figure. He held up his hand and waved without even botherin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter