Feelings

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris' POV

“Did she just hang up on me?” I asked myself annoyed. “I've been worried sick trying to reach her and when I get to talk to her, she hangs up on me?!”

 

I released and irritated sigh and ran my fingers through my hair. I can't believe she's alone with 12 boys right now! If those boys even try anything with her, friend or not, I will kill them. I press the the call button again, hoping nothing more but for her to answer. I groaned when it went to voice mail.

 

“Dammit, why won't she pick up the phone?” I angrily muttered to myself as I hung up for the 20th time that day. “Doesn't she realize how worried she's making me?!”

 

I tried calling her another time, hoping that she would actually pick so I could have some peace of mind. These two days were supposed to be a nice break for me but instead, I spent most of it worrying over ~~~. I barely even paid any attention to my parents and they were the reason I was here in the first place.

 

“Sweetie, dinner is ready. Come down stairs and eat.” My mom came by my room and told. I didn't respond and typed an angry text to ~~~~. “Who do you keep constantly calling and texting these days? You barely left your phone alone.”

I sighed, “Someone who's making me go crazy because she won't freaking tell me how she's doing.” My mom walked into my room and sat down next to me on the bed, “Girlfriend.” I wish.

 I shook my head, “~~~~.” My mom suddenly pushed my head to the side, “Eh, no wonder she isn't picking up. Why would she pick up the phone from someone who picks on her so much?”

“Because I'm worried.” I lamely argued.

“Shut up and come down for dinner.” She ordered. “And leave you phone here.”

 

Before I left I sent a text to Luhan instead. If ~~~ won't reply at least Luhan will or I hope. That baby face dork can have such an evil side sometimes it's not even funny.

 

Your POV

“Are you guys hungry?” I asked everyone when I made it downstairs.

“Yes!”

“Starving!”

I chuckled at their craziness, “I'll make something for you guys to eat then.” Their faces lit up, “Really?!”

“You know how to cook?” D.O asked with interest. I nodded my head. “I'll help you.”

“Me too.” Lay chimed and jumped up from his seat.

“And me.” Taemin added.

 

The four of us walked into the kitchen and discussed what foods we wanted to eat. After a few minutes, we all came to a decision of making spicy, stirred fried chicken and kimchi stew. I pulled out all the ingredients from the fridge and showed Lay and D.O where the utensils were. Once that was done, we divided into two groups and started working away. Taemin chose to stick close to my side, helping me with whatever I was doing.

 

In 45 minutes we had two complete meals set up at the table. We called the guys to the table, them having to sit closely since there was so many of them.

“Eat up guys, there's plenty to go around.” I told and squeezed into the space beside Taemin and D.O

“Thanks for cooking with us, ~~~-ah!” They all thanked.

“Hey, what about me, D.O, and Taemin.” Lay whined.

“You guys don't matter.” Luhan nonchalantly waved off.

“Wah, is this the food that Kris get's to experience living here?” Xiumin muttered in awe once he tasted the stew. “Because if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter