Three Years Later

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Three wondrous and blissful years passed by quickly. Not much has changed since then and now. I was stilling staying with Changmin since he didn't want me to move out yet. He said he would be lonely and no one would be there to feed him. Though I knew he was being truthful, I believed a bigger part of not wanting me to move out was because he didn't like the idea of Kris coming and going as he pleased if I were alone. Kris and I were still as strong as ever and growing stronger as each day passes. We still had our useless arguments just as we did since we were kids but nothing big has happened yet but recently, the two of us haven't seen each other as much since work has been getting in the way.

 

Everyone had graduated college, including the two youngest Kai and Sehun. And we were all off into the real world starting our careers and new chapters in our lives. The three oldest, Kris, Xiumin, and Luhan, got a place together after college. All the other boys got places together as well, either with three, two, and even four people per house hold. These guys were so close that they didn't want to leave each other just yet.

 

And as of right now, well I was trying to wake up the giant, sleepy head so he could get ready for work. I was informed that he has been waking up late this pass week which leads to him being late for work. Since I knew the reason for his tardiness, us having late night phone calls, I couldn't help but feeling guilty so I stepped in to help out.

 

I sat next to him in bed, gently running my fingers through his hair and admiring his facial features. “Kris oppa.” I softly called, lightly tweaking his nose.

“Mm.” He hummed, grabbing my hand and placing it under his cheek to use as a pillow.

“Oppa wake up.” I said. Kris shook his head and pouted, “I don't want to.”

“You have to.” I countered. “You need to get up and get ready for work.”

“10 more minutes, then I promise I'll wake up.” He compromised not even bothering to open his eyes. I snatched my hand away from his grip, “No, you need to get up now.”

“Come lay down with me.” Kris beckoned, opening his arms wide for me.

“No.” I quickly denied. He finally opened his eyes, looking at me with a disappointed frown, “Why?”

“The point is to get up Kris, not lay back down.” I replied. “Now get up.” Kris puckered up his lips, “Kiss me first.”

I smiled and shook my head, giving him a quick kiss on the lips. “Get up beanstalk.” I ordered, slapping his forehead and running out of the room.

Kris sighed and slowly rose up, “I haven't seen her for nearly a week and this is all I get.” A look of determination crossed his eyes, “Whatever, I'll just get her later.”

 

I left Kris to do whatever he needed and went to make him some breakfast.

“I forgot to ask you.” Kris entered the kitchen and walked towards me “What are you doing here so early?” He asked, giving me a back hug.

“Why, do you not want me to be here?” I teased, flipping a few pancakes and placing them into a plate. He shook his head, placing his chin on the top of my head, “You know that's not the case. It's just really early.”

“A little fat bun and a squishy bunny has revealed to me that someone has been waking up late and going to work late recently.” I revealed, patting his arms. He turned off the stove and turned me around, moving me away from the stove, “So you're my alarm clock?”

“You can say that.” I answered. I looked up at Kris, seeing that he was giving me a burning gaze, his eyes pooling with such intense emotions it made my knees weak. Lately, he's been giving me the same look more and more. “Why are you staring at me like that?” I questioned, feeling heat rise to my cheeks. Even after three years together, he never failed to make me blush, even over the littlest of actions.

He smiled and leaned down to kiss my lips, “Because I missed you.”

“I missed you too.” I pulled back and replied before wrapping my arms around his neck and returning his kiss. Just as the kiss was about to intensify, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter