Why Knocking is Important

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris' POV

“I've decided, I don't care what happens but I'm gonna get ~~~~ to talk to me again. Even if it means getting my kicked in the process.” I said to myself as I sat on my bed. I took a deep breath and got up, getting myself ready to confront ~~~.

 

“Wait, I should probably come up with a plan before I just barge into her room.” I stopped myself and said. I went back to sit down and thought about what to do. “Okay, so I'll barge into her room, force her to stay, then do anything I can until she forgives me and talk to me again.” I nodded and got back up. “Sounds good.” I opened my door halfway but closed it and walked back to sit down on my bed yet again. “What if it doesn't work out and it only makes her angrier?” I shook my head. “Whatever, I'll just take the risk.”

 

With that final decision, I confidently walked out my room and towards ~~~~'s. Once in front of her door I took a deep breath and grabbed the knob, turning it and barging into her room.

“~~-ah we need t-” I froze and stared at the sight in front of me. I'm guessing she had just gotten out of the shower because when I opened the door to her room, she had just taken off the towel that was wrapped around her small frame, giving me an eyeful of everything.

“Ah!!!!” She screamed and covered herself up as best as she could when she saw me. “Get out! Get out! Get out!” ~~~ yelled, furiously chucking random objects at me. “I said get out! What the hell are you still staring at?!”

I woke up from my daze when a book hit me on the nose. I realized what I had been doing and quickly shut her door, apologizing profusely. “I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!”

Once out the door I froze. “What did I just see?” I placed my hands on my cheeks and they felt like they were on fire. “Did I, did I just walk in on ~~~ changing?”

“Oh my god.” I muttered in disbelief. I suddenly felt something dripping down my nose and I quickly brought my hand up to find out what is was. “Damn, my nose is bleeding.” I numbly mumbled walking into the bathroom to take care of it. I can’t believe I just walked in on her. I can't believe I just saw ~~~.... 

 

Your POV

“Where is he?” I seethed when I got downstairs after changing, practically leaving a trail of fire behind me.

“Who?” Yunho asked without looking up from the television.

“Kris.” I calmed myself a bit and told, not wanting to raise my voice with Changmin or Yunho since they did nothing wrong.

“In the kit-” As soon as I heard that, I ran into the kitchen.

“Wait, what's going on?” Changmin worriedly asked when he saw my urgency.

 

“You idiot! How could you?!” I screamed at Kris once I got in the kitchen, nearly making him drop the plate he had in his hands. Sensing trouble, he carefully set the plate down and cautiously stared at me. 

I was breathing hard and if possible, fumes would probably be coming out of my ears. I ran towards him at lightning speed and jumped, fly kicking him on the waist. “How dare you walk in on me while I was changing?!?!?” I yelled once he was on the ground. I straddled his waist and grabbed fist fulls of his hair. “Don't you know how to knock on a door you freaking overgrown beanstalk?!”

“~~~-ah, I'm sor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter