Meeting Exo

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So that's what happened.” Luhan muttered in understanding after Kris explained the whole situation with Yuna.

 

Before explaining everything, Kris had suggested going some where else to talk, so here we were, at the food court, for the third time that day for me. But I guess it was a good choice since where else could we all sit together comfortably?

 

“It still doesn't explain what the relationship between the two of you is.” Baekhyun said.

“Or why you ran off the way you did, Kris.” Xiumin added.

“Yeah ~~~ noona, I didn't know you're seeing Kris hyung.” Kai input.

“We are not seeing each other.” I firmly objected with a wave of my hand.

“But we just saw you two kissing!” Tao argued.

“Oh that. It's just a trick I learned from theater class. You simply slip your thumb between your lips and the other person's. It'll look realistic to anyone.” I explained and swiped my thumb across my lower lip.

“So what's your relationship then?” Chen asked once more.

“We live together.” Kris answered.

“What?!” They all cried in shock.

“Aren't you staying with Changmin hyung?” D.O questioned with his wide eyes.

“Mhm. This is his younger sister, ~~~.” Kris proudly introduced.

“You're his sister?!” Baekhyun exclaimed. I nodded my head in confirmation. “How do you guys know my brother?” I asked.

“Changmin hyung took good care of me, Xiumin, Luhan, Lay, and Suho when we were all freshmen while he was still here. Which led to him meeting the rest of the guys and taking care of them as well.” Kris explained.

“I see. I wonder why Changmin oppa never mentioned you guys to me before.” I muttered thoughtfully. “Well, it's nice to meet you guys. As Kris and Kai already said, my name is ~~~.”

 

“Luhan.” The boy across from me immediately introduced. Next was the boy with chubby cheeks, “Xiumin.”

“Tao.” Another one quietly muttered.

“Chanyeol.” My eyes slightly widen after his introduction. Woah, deep voice.

“Suho.” He introduced and smiled at me angelically.

“Baekhyun~” He sang and gave me a peace sign.

”Chen.” He smiled and nodded.

“D.O.” The boy with big eyes quickly introduced.

“Sehun.” The pretty looking boy muttered and shyly looked away. Kai sent me a smirk which made me grin, “You already know who I am, noona.”

“My name is Lay.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter