Help

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris' POV

I've thought long and hard everyday after ~~~ 'confessed' to me and I've come to a decision. I'm going to confess to her on Valentine's Day and I'm gonna need to recruit the guys to help me out with this. I've called all of them over to come by my place during the weekend. As of right now, we were all crowded around my living room, the guys staring at me with curiosity.

“So, why did you call every one of us over?” Suho spoke up and asked.

“I finally want to do it.” I answered after a moment of silence. “I'm gonna tell ~~~ my feelings.”

“Alright!” The guys all cheered.

“What brought the sudden urge?” Luhan asked with interest.

“I guess you can say something happened that gave me some hope and courage.” I vaguely answered, thinking back to night with ~~~~.

“Nice.” Sehun nodded with an approving smile.

“So what can we do to help?” Kai asked.

“Well, I plan to confess to her on Valentine's Day.” I shyly told, feeling heat creep up into my cheeks.

“Our Krissy is blushing!” Xiumin cooed and laughed. “How cute!”

“Shut up!” I scold, hiding my face with a pillow.

“Isn't Valentine's Day a week and a half from now?” D.O chimed with a thoughtful expression. I nodded my head, already having the date engraved in my mind.

“Okay, so what do you want us to do?” Chen asked.

“I need you guys to ask her what she likes. Like what she would want on Valentine's Day or how she would want a guy to confess to her.” I slowly explained. Baekhyun hummed thoughtfully, “Sounds easy enough.”

“Don't worry, we got you man.” Suho assured. “We'll find out all we can and get back to you.”

 

Your POV

“~~~-ah, what whoo's you.” Chanyeol randomly asked, both him and Baekhyun blinking down at me innocently.

I have them a queer look, eating a spoonful of my chocolate ice cream, “Whoo?”

 

I was walking around campus during one of my free hours when I heard a thundering of foot steps behind me. Before I could even turn around to see who they belonged to, I found myself lifted up into the air and trapped between two bodies. I looked up to see the beaming faces of Chanyeol and Baekhyun. No matter how many questions I asked, they didn't bother answering and carried me all the way down to an ice cream shop down the street from our school.

 

“Yeah, you know?..” Baekhyun continued, “What makes your heart skip? What can a guy do to win you over?”

“Uh, I don't know.” I answered. “I've never really thought about it.”

“Oh.” Baekhyun muttered, disappointed.

“What's your perfect Valentine's Day fantasy then?” Chanyeol brightly chimed.

“I don't have one.” I answered.

“Really?” Chanyeol asked surprised. I nodded my head, eating more of my ice cream. “Okay, what would you like to receive on that day then?”

“Honestly, I would want a chocolate bouquet.” I truthfully answered.

“For real?” Baekhyun asked for confirmation. I nodded my head again, “ Or an apple bouquet! That would be rad!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter