Planning an Event

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kris' POV 

“So you guys know that I plan on proposing to ~~~, right?” I asked all the guys as we were at Chen, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol's place hanging out.

“Yes.” They all replied.

“Glad you're finally tying the knot.” Suho happily commented.

“I was wondering if you guys can help me?” I questioned.

“Of course.” Luhan answered for all of them.

“We'll do anything we can.” Baekhyun added.

“So ~~~ has next Sunday off. I've plan on proposing to her then.” I began. “I'm gonna pick her up from her place and afterward, take her to the park that the two of us usually visit.” I explained. “That's when you guys come in.”

Tao nodded in understanding, “Okay, what do you want us to do?”

I began explaining my full plan to the guys, “This is what I came up with.” ~

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Is wearing suits really necessary?” Sehun questioned, tugging on the collar of his shirt uncomfortably.

“Yes, it'll add to the affect of the event.” I curtly answered, observing all their clothing to make sure it was presentable.

“But it's hot.” He complained.  

“Just bear with it for me, okay?” I pleaded. “This is one of the most nerve wracking moments in my entire life.” Sehun dropped his hands from his shirt and softened, “Fine.”

“You're lucky you're our best friend and that I love ~~~.” Lay muttered. “I'll go through all this sweating just for this moment.”

“What if she says no? What if she isn't ready to marry me yet?” I questioned them in panic.

“Relax Kris, everything will be fine.” Xiumin soothed.

“You told us that she said marrying you would be amazing, right?” Kai asked.

“Yeah but she was half awake and we weren't talking about time limits, we were just talking about marriage in general.” I answered. “Maybe she thinks we're still too young. Maybe I should propose next year.” I rambled.

“Kris hyung!” Chen yelled, snapping me out of my panic attack. “Calm down man, it's a great time.”

"You both have good careers going for you and you're both at a great age to marry so calm down.” D.O comforted.

I took a calming breath, “You're right. Everything will be fine.” A took a few more calming breaths before straightening up. “Make sure not to let those balloons go guys and keep the cue cards in order. And remember your orders.” I reminded.

“Yes master.” Chanyeol jokingly answered and bowed.

I smiled and shook my head, “Okay, I'm gonna g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter