Nothing and Everything

I've Fallen For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As you exit the club, a familiar voice calls out to you, "Mi-chan!"

 

Knowing it doesn’t belong to any of the five guys, you turn around cautiously and spot a more sober Shin leaning against a wall by the main entrance.

 

“What do you want?” you answer coldly.

 

He jogs toward you and drops into a bow from a comfortable distance, before rising back up after some seconds have passed. "I'm really truly sorry about earlier. I don't know what came over me," he starts sincerely. "I guess you're just too beautiful, I couldn't help myself," he finishes with a wink.

 

“Morimoto Shin,” you warn with a stern voice accompanied by a straight, unamused face.

 

Heeding your warning, Shin clears his throat. He’s disappointed his charms no longer have their desired effect, but he knows better not to push you again. "Anyway, tell your hot headed kareshi I apologize to him as well," he adds, thinking back to LJoe.

 

"Lee Byung Hun isn't my boyfriend," you correct him.

 

With that, he changes the direction of his gaze over to Myungsoo, who’s standing by the glass doors and keeping a careful watch on him. Shin slyly points to prince charming before looking back at you in question.

 

You shake your head lightly and set it straight. "Neither of them are," you respond, beginning to wonder how many others mistake you and LJoe or Myungsoo to be in a relationship.

 

Realizing you're still single, the playboy flashes a wide grin. "Then…" he starts.

 

“Don't even think about it,” you interject before he can proceed.

 

Shin lets out a dissatisfied laugh and once again apologizes, but just as he’s about to continue, you hear Myungsoo call your name as he makes his way over. 

 

He stands beside you and stares at Shin with the same spine-chilling glare as before, preventing the aggressive flirt from even thinking of making another move.

 

You turn to face him and force a smile to avoid another—more violent—confrontation.

 

Likewise, Myungsoo meets your smile with a lighter expression and nods.

 

While this scene plays in front of him, Shin observes in silence and shakes his head. “Oh love…the most effective approach to tame the most powerful of men,” he comments quietly to himself.

 

"Let’s go back Myungsoo. The others are probably waiting," you say as you begin to head back inside, hoping to quickly distance the two.

 

But as Myungsoo turns to leave, Shin calls out to him, "Kim Myungsoo-san."

 

Without answering, Hansung’s leader peers over his shoulder to listen to what he has to say.

 

"I wasn’t able to make her mine, so I’ll say this from one suitor to another,” Shin starts with his lips curving to half smile. “If you don't make her yours soon, then he'll make her his," he finishes, referring to LJoe.

 

|| …………. ||

 

After spending another hour or so at Shigekazu, you finally decide to call it a night.

 

Having gotten a little too excited with the club's drink menu, Chunji, Changjo, and Woohyun can barely hold themselves up as the seven of you wait for your ride to arrive. While you and Hana struggle with a passed out Chunji, LJoe and Myungsoo are left to deal with a loud Changjo and an obnoxious Woohyun.

 

When you finally get back to the vacation home, you pair up in teams and take turns dragging the three barely conscious guys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter