Almost Heartbreak

I've Fallen For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Without inquiring any further, LJoe leads you left and the two of you head straight towards the double doors—the only doors, in fact—at the end of the hallway. Simultaneously turning both knobs, he pushes them open, revealing an enormous black, gray, and white themed contemporary bedroom. Your room is already big, but his is even bigger…so massive that it can stand as an entire apartment by itself.

 

"Your room…is huge," you breathe out, letting your fascinated eyes dart from one corner to another, while he heads for his automated walk-in closet full of designer clothes. “A guy needs his space,” he explains as he exits the closet after hanging his blazer. "Make yourself comfortable," he tells you before disappearing behind the sliding door that leads to the bathroom.

 

While he changes clothes, you remove your house slippers and throw yourself on his bed, lying flat on your back on the cloudlike comforter. You roll over on your stomach and once again examine his room, this time more carefully. On the far left corner, you spot his wide work desk next to a glass case filled with multiple airplane models. Across from that, by the massive window covered by lengthy gray curtains, is a set of black leather couches and a complete entertainment system surrounding a custom TV that spans almost the length and width of the wall. And after exploring all there is to explore from your angle, you settle your eyes back on the bed and let the softness of the comforter envelop your body.

 

Just then, LJoe comes out of the bathroom in his black sweats and white V-neck; his hair is down and freshly showered—a look very different to his chic appearance just moments earlier. He makes his way to you, grabbing a pillow as he takes a seat on the side of the bed and leans back against the padded headboard. “I see you're enjoying yourself," he comments lightly, watching you snuggle with his blankets.

 

You unwrap yourself from the heavenly sheets and sit up, cross-legged. “Hey LJoe,” you begin.

 

“Hm?”

 

“Thank you.”

 

Taken aback, he fixes his eyes on yours, "For?"

 

"For finally fixing things between you and Myungsoo," you answer with a warm smile.

 

LJoe breaks from your gaze and looks down on the small pillow on his lap, playing with the soft edge from time to time. “Mi Young, I wasn't lying when I said we called the truce just for you. Actually, now that I think about it, you're the main reason why we agreed to become friends,” he confesses with much sincerity in his voice.

 

Curious and confused, you stare at him, “Me? Why me?”

 

Once again, he meets your puzzled eyes and flashes a half smile. Because I'm so in love with you that I find myself doing things that will make you happy. He answers truthfully in his head before responding with a cold lie. “Myungsoo and I figured you'll just keep on bombarding us with your annoying questions and constant pleads,” he replies, turning his half-smile into a teasing grin and making you scoff.

 

“You—you think I’m annoying?” you repeat, somewhat offended, but he refrains from answering and simply laughs.

 

“Wha~,” you breathe out in disbelief. Unable to comprehend how your good and logical intention can be dee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter