The Egotistical Jerk

I've Fallen For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|| Streets of Seoul ||
 

After saying goodbye to a complete, but charming stranger and now friend, you cross the intersection and head towards an unfamiliar place. You turn right into a narrow alley and exit out to the main street, waving your cell phone in the air to get a signal.

 

Too preoccupied with the task at hand, you keep walking without paying attention to where you’re going…and remaining unaware that a huge crowd of girls are screaming for a group of guys approaching from the opposite direction.

 

|| ………… ||

 

Now these guys aren’t just anyone. Not only are they good-looking and popular amongst women of all ages, they are also the sons of some of the richest figures all over the country. They’re students of Shinil University, an all-male private university and one of Korea's finest colleges specializing in engineering.

 

Like most schools, there is always a leader, a ruler who controls the student body and perhaps even the faculty or the school itself. How? Well, it's because of the enormous amount of money their family donates to the university out of generosity. Generosity? You decide. These so called privileged leaders have undisputable power in and out of school grounds. 

 

Now, Shinil's proud leader is Lee Byung Hun, who's known by the majority as LJoe. Though he's currently a college freshman, he's taken up the leader position with ease.

 

How, you ask? Simple.

 

His family is one of the three richest families in Korea, referred to as The Big Three. He's extremely attractive and exerts such a charismatic aura that women, young and old, practically throw themselves at him. However, when it comes to his education, it's a whole 'nother story; he only studies when he wants to and attends classes when he feels like it.

 

But aside from that, he’s charming in his own ways. Having learned multiple types of martial arts as a child, he knows how to seriously kick some . No sane guy would ever dare confront him—except for one.

 

Apart from his occasional one sided fights, the only one he ever takes seriously is when it’s against the leader of their rival campus, Kim Myungsoo. He, too, is a first year, drop dead handsome, celebrity-status popular, and filthy rich. Unlike LJoe, he's a genius introvert leader who barely shows any emotions and one that has taken up the position half-heartedly.

 

|| Back to the Street Scene ||

 

As your figures draw closer to each other, you finally get distracted by the ruckus—which in this case is the never ending and deafening screeches of LJoe’s band of girls—but it’s too late. Your shoulder clashes with his, making you lose your grip on your only means of communication.

 

There’s a loud gasp from the crowd as the corner of your cell phone hits the concrete ground, completely shattering the screen.

 

Placing more concern on the person you collided with, you turn around and quickly drop to a respectful bow. “Oh my god, I'm sorry! I'm really sorry,” you apologize repeatedly before rising back up. “Are you okay?” you ask worriedly.

 

The guy glares at you, baring his teeth. “Ya, are you stupid or are you blind?" he asks rudely followed by a cold command, “Watch where you're going." Then, without waiting for a response, he continues on his way while his “fans” begin to cheer once more.

 

You stand there dumbfounded and un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter