~Episode 09~

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"N- ne!" You stuttered and pushed his hand away and wiping your mouth with bare hands.

Minhyun rolled his eyes and gripped your wrist, making you to face him. He started to wipe your mouth with his hanky while your eyes were blinking from too much shock and your heart didn't help. It was still beating fast.

After he's done, he gave you the hanky, "Keep this.. It's already yours.. That is already dirty"

Your world seems to stop. At first, he was being kind to you, treating you like his real girlfriend, but in the end, he'll always be the same arrogant Hwang Minhyun.

You twitched your nose, "Ne!"

You were pouting while he was still looking at the beautiful Han River.

"Heeyoung-sshi.." He started.

You looked at him still pouting while it started to disappear when you saw his calm face.

"Let's just act as a real couple" He faced you.

Your eyes widened and blinked many times before gulping big time, "B- b- bwo?"

"You know.. You.. texting me every now and then.. Me.. being protective of you.." He laughed and looked down.

"W- why? Why would you want us to do that?" You were still in the state of shock.

"Well.." He inhaled deeply and looked at the stars, "Because when I want when the time comes I'm going to introduce you to my dad.. You know.. You and I.."

You slowly nodded your head, "I'll.. try.."

----

"Krystal Jung.." JR looks at her picture while his finger was on his mouth. *Based on my research.. She was lost at the age of 6..*

*Knock Knock*

JR turned around and shouted, "Come In.."

Mrs. Yoo propped her head behind the door and a smile formed her face when she saw JR busy searching for her daughter.

"Oh.. Umma.. W-wae?" He asked.

His mom entered and approached him, rubbing his back, "Son.. you are working too hard.."

JR smiled and got her mom's hand, holding it with his two own hands, "I have to Umma.."

Her mom looked at closer the picture, "Is she the new one?" And JR nodded.

"She's pretty.." Her mom nodded, "Do you want me to tell the story on how did Hye Jin got lost?"

"Umma.. I know you really don't want to talk about stuffs like this especially with Hye Jin so it's just okay.. I could just rely on some of the basic facts.." JR explained. And it's true.. Neither of the two talked about what really happened with Hye Jin and how did she disappear.

Then another knock came, this time, it's Mr. Yoo, "Guys.. Why are you taking so long?"

"Uhmm.. We're coming down Dad.." JR shouted.

"Umma.. Let's just talk about this next time.. It's time for dinner.. Let's go.." JR held her mom by her shoulders and guided her down.

----

You and Minhyun arrived your house and stopped the car. The two of you got out of it.

"So.. Let's call it a day?" Minhyun asked, placing his hands on his pocket.

You slowly nodded your head and turned around, "Heeyoung- sshi?" You heard him say.

"E- eh?" You turned around once more.

"I think you forgot something.." He smiled.

You immediately checked your things, "Aniyo.. Everything's here with me.. See you next time Minhyun.. Take care"

You waved him goodbye and entered your house.

"Good Night Heeyoung-ah.. You forgot to bid me good night" Minhyun said to himself before getting inside the car.

Upon emtering the house, you saw Ren watching TV.

"Whattup?" He nodded his head at you.

You sat beside him and sighed.

"Are there any problem?" Ren

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter