~Episode 13~

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
You were busy working at Ren's ramyun shop with Aron also helping.

"Ya. Will he wait here until your shift ends?" Aron whispered while looking at Minhyun who was sitting there and looking everywhere.

Your eyebrows who were still meeting up until now and looked at Minhyun, now he was smiling like a lunatic person.

"Psh. That guy.." You cursed.

"Did you guys fight again?" Ren raised his brow, "Or is it about what he said earlier?"

"Tsh.." You went back to wiping the bowles again.

"Ah.. So that's it.." Ren nodded his head.

Minhyun saw that Ren and Aron was looking at him so he raised his hand to order.

"Aron. Go get his order.." Ren commanded.

"Ah why me??" Aron scratched his head and whined before walking his way to Minhyun.

"Order.." Aron said.

"Ah.. Can Heeyoung take my order?" Minhyun requested.

Aron rolled his eyes, "Mianheyo~ But she's busy.."

"Arasso! 1 ramyun!" Minhyun said.

"One ramyun coming right up!" Aron smiled and wrote his order.

Then you heard the door chime and you immediately ran to it and welcomed him.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" You bowed. After that you saw Baekho was the one who entered the resto.

"Baekho-sshi.." You said.

"Can I have a jjajjangmyun?" He gave you his smile.

"A- arasso.." You nodded and immediately went back to the kitchen.

Minhyun who saw the whole thing thought, *Wow! But when it comes to Baekho she's not busy.. Psh!*

Baekho sat next to Minhyun's table. When he saw him, Baekho only smiled.

"Here's your Ramyun" Aron broke the glare of Minhyun.

Aron went back to the kitchen, "Ya! Why are we all here?"

"You should know the reason.." Ren said.

"Wae? Because of Heeyoung?" Aron got confused.

"I don't know.. Is that you're reason why you're here?.." Ren asked.

"Ne.." He nodded then Ren shrugged his shoulders and left.

"Ch-Chakaman.. Does that mean.." Aron thought.

-

"Here's your order.." You smiled weakly and served Baekho's order.

"Can we talk later?" Baekho looked up and asked.

"Of-" You were about to say yes when you heard someone said, "We have a date today, 7PM"

You know who said that and you turned around to glare at Minhyun wgo was smirking.

"Ah.. Is that so.. Gwenchana.. We could always talk next time.." Baekho smiled at you before eating.

You just gave him a weak smile then glared back at Minhyun and went back inside the kitchen.

"How are the two of you guys?" Baekho asked Minhyun.

"Fine" He smirked, "Wae?"

"Nothing.." Baekho shook his head and started to eat.

----

"What are we going to talk about?" Krystal asked while JR and her was eating lunch.

"Here.." JR handed her a folder.

"What are these?" Krystal took it and opened them.

"Those are information about your parents.." He pointed at the folder, "But we will talk about you.. before you got lost.."

"JR- sshi.. Mianhe.. But I can't remember how.." Krystal shook his head and tears are forming in her eyes.

JR heaved a heavy sigh before starting.. "Appa and Umma.. You were in the park when you got lost.."

"Park?" Krystal asked again.

JR looked down, "Ne.. I don't know the whole story to this but.." Then he looked at Krystal.

"But what?" Tears in Krystal eyes are attempting to fall.

"Your real parents.. They can tell you what really happened if.. you are ready ro meet them" JR said and a tear fell from Krystal's eyes. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter