~Episode 29~

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Minhyun, do you want to go out?" It was the first thing that Minhyun heard from JR, early in the morning.

 

Groaning, he moved a bit, "Go ahead.."

 

JR nodded, "Okay. Just so you know, I'll be going to Heeyoung's.. Don't look for me. Ayt?"

 

Upon hearing your name, Minhyun got up, "Wait for me!"

 

JR chuckled as he shook his head. His plan is definitely going smoothly and everything is going according to his liking.

 

After a not so long time, Minhyun is ready. Making the other guy to be amazed, "Wow. You move pretty fast when it comes to her. You're love sick dude.."

 

Minhyun's eyebrows met as he didn't get anything that JR said, he just felt JR's hand tapped his shoulders and left making him to trail behind him.

 

“Are we really going to her?" Minhyun asked.

 

JR diverted his eyes to other direction and he nodded with a pout, "Hmm.."

 

“But I need to look for something.." Minhyun mumbled.

 

Dude.. That's why we need to go there.. ___ said she already knows the truth.." JR explained, starting the engine.

 

"Wait. But how?" Still, Minhyun is still confused.

 

"Appa offered his help to look for her parents, and it happened that she knows the background already, I just need to know everything before I look for them.." JR cut him off before he could even ask another word.

 

Oh.. You think she'll tell us?" Minhyun asked in worry.

 

She'll tell me, but I don't know if she'll tell you.." JR said honestly.

 

Oh yeah.. You're right.." Minhyun sighed.

 

Dude, don't you think it's the perfect time to end things with her?" Even though JR's rude to ask that, he needs to.

 

"No.. I can't. I just can't marry Krystal.." Minhyun reasoned out.

 

Then what? If she fell in love with you and you fell in love with another girl, what will you do? Are you just going to leave her?" JR pointed out.

 

That won't happen.." Minhyun denied, "She hates me so much.. So she won't like me.."

Whatever you say dude. But let me warn you. If you made her cry, I swear, you will never have a second chance. And I'm serious.." JR looked at him for a second before focusing again on the road.

 

-

“Want to go to the beach?" Ren offered. You've been spacing out the whole morning. Still thinking about the whole thing.

 

Eh?" You jumped once Aron nudged you by his shoulders.

 

Seeing you like that, my offer isn't going to be a question anymore. We will go to beach today.." Ren said, and pointed at you with his chopsticks as all of you were eating.

 

You sighed, knowing that you can't say no. Then, the door opened and hear a sudden voice, "Who said we're going to the beach??"

 

All of you three turned your head around to see JR fully ready for the plan. Aron muttered in annoyance, "Psh. These guys are always in the picture.."

 

JR.. What are you-" You cut your question once you saw Minhyun too. Both of you looked at each other and suddenly, you felt your not in the mood, "Sorry. I think I'll pass.."

 

The four guys just looked at you as you walked away then at Minhyun, well more like a glare when it comes to him.

 

What?" He asked and JR pushed him to where you were going, "Get her.."

 

What?! No.." Minhyun tried to protest but he was being pushed by JR until he reached your door's room.

 

“Remember, it's now or never" JR reminded one more time and left Minhyun in front of your door.

 

With a hesitant knock, he called your name for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter