~Episode 40: THE FINAL EPISODE~

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Here are your orders..” Ren put two ramen bowls on the customers table and bowed.

 

The door opened and he welcomed the new customers, “Welcome!”

 

“Can I have the world’s famous ramyun?” Aron asked.

 

“Make that two!” Baekho held two fingers

 

The two sat on one of the tables and waited for their orders.

 

“Wah! I can still remember when I used to stalk on Heeyoung-ah..” Aron looked back at the memories as he looked around.

 

Baekho scoffed, “That’s all?”

 

Aron twitched his nose, “I know you were Heeyoung’s ex but you don’t have to directly say it to me..”

 

“You two should stop fighting..” Ren came with two bowls on his tray.

 

“Baekho started it..” Aron pouted.

 

“Even though.. We all know that I’m her best friend so, you two back off..” Ren warned and took a seat infront of the two.

 

“Here he go again..” Baekho mumbled, “It’s not you. It’s Krystal, speaking of that girl, where is she?”

 

“Heeyoung’s school” Ren boringly said while the two stood up on their seats and were pulling one another.

 

“YAH! FINISH YOUR RAMYUN BEFORE GOING TO MEET LOTS OF GIRLS!” Ren shouted at the two

 

-

 

“YAH HEEYOUNG-AH!”

 

You turned around at the sound of your name, only to see your best friend waving at you like there’s no tomorrow.

 

“SOOJUNGIE!” You called her back and ran to her.

 

Greeting each other with a tight hug, you let go after you think that it is already enough and you need to catch a breath.

 

“Wow~ You surely did miss me huh?” You joked which you earned a glare from her.

 

“Yah! What do you think? Of course! Go back to our school! Everyone misses you there!” For the nth time, she scolded you again in going back to your previous school.

 

“Kryst-” You were about to say her name when she stopped you, “Don’t call me that or else my brother will kill you..”

 

“So SOOJUNG, as I was saying, you know I can’t go back..” You smiled at her.

 

“But come on! It’s been a year” She sarcastically said and looked at you if your mind is already changing, “It’s about him, isn’t it?”

 

You looked at him and then nodded your head, “Eo.. I don’t know if I can do it Soojung. Transferring in an exclusive school for girls is already a big helped and I tried so hard to forget him, I don’t want that effort to go on waste..”

 

Krystal sighed, “How can you forget him if your last meeting was like that? At least have a closure, Hee. Minhyun’s also a mess for the past year and I think you should be guilty about it..”

 

“Soo.. Bo Young unnie is still there for him.. They are for each other and we can’t change that..” You weakly smiled.

 

“Hee, I think you should see him. To cheer him up, at least?” Krystal looked at her, that was her final ball.

 

“Why? What happened?” You got worried after hearing Krystal’s word.

 

“His dad was in coma, Hee. Her mom is getting depressed lately, Minhyun is the only okay but I know he’s just pretending to be strong, at least for his mom” She revealed and you were shocked.

 

“What hospital is Mr. Hwang in?” You stood up.

 

“Seoul Hospi-..” Krystal wasn’t able to finish when you walked out and rushed to the hospital. Right now, all you need is to pay Mr. Hwang a visit. Nothing more. After asking the desk where Mr. Hwang room is, you rushed to it and once you opened it, you saw a lifeless man, many tubes connected to his body and the sound of the machine.

Taking each step closer to him, tears are threathening to flow out from your tears. After seeing fully his face, you broke down and covered your mouth. Why were you evem crying when this man is the cause why can’t you be with Minhyun? Simple. Because he was the answer to Minhyun’s everything and you wouldn’t want them to be left behind.

 

“Sir. Annyeong. Mianhe, I have to go back and show myself to you after a long time. I tried everything to leave your son and I think everything is going fine”, You said in between your sobs, “Can I ask something from you since I did a good job? Please wake up and be healthy.. For Minhyun. That guy loves you so much and I think you should return the favor. He’s been longing for your love. It’s not too late to show it, it’s not too late to make him feel that you are proud of him..” You wiped your tears and regained yourself before going out.

 

Walking out of the room, you bumped into someone unexpected, “Heeyoung?”

 

You gulped, totally not ready for this, “Bo.. Bo Young unnie..”

 

The next thingyou knew, you were in this cute café and the girl you supposed to hate is smiling in front of you, but as much as you want to hate her, you can’t.

 

“So..” She started, “Are you still learning the piano?”

 

You opened your mouth but nothing came out so in the end, you just shook your head.

 

She nodded and got her bag. She handed an envelope to you, “Here. This is for you..”

 

You looked at her and she just told you to open it, so you did. You read what’s written and it made you gasped, “You’re getting married?”

 

Bo Young smiled widely and nodded, “Yes. And the husband is about to come here any moment. I want you to meet him.”

 

“Lee Jongsuk?” You read the name which she nodded again.

 

“Well that guy has been persistent when I was in America but he went home last year and he just managed to capture my heart” You saw that Bo Young’s cheek got red.

 

“How about..” You mumbled.

 

Unfortunately for you, she heard what you said, “Minhyun? He’s right. We’re over a long time ago. It’s just me that keeps pushing myself into him..”

 

Then a very good looking guy appeared on our table and kissed Bo Young on the lips. It’s a little bit uncomfortable to see that short intimate moment.

 

“This is Yoo Heeyoung. The real daughter of my father. Heeyoung, this Lee Jongsuk my fiance..” Bo Young introduced one another.

 

“Nice to meet you..” He extended his arm and you shook it, “Nice to meet you too..”

 

“So, what are we going to do?” The guy asked.

 

“Well, Heeyoung and I are talking and you just came, so it was interrupted..” Bo Young joked.

 

Jongsuk pouted, “Yah! I thought you wanted me here? How come you’re pushing me away?”

 

Bo Young chickled and pinched his cheeks, “I am just kidding mister”

 

Seeing this lovey dovey couple, you cleared your throat, “I think I need to go home..”

 

“Wait. What? Now?” Bo Young frowned and you nodded, “Okay. Take care then”

You were making your way out when Bo Young called you, “Heeyoung?”

 

You turned around, “He still loves you. He always will. Keep that in mind”

 

You wanted to nod but you’re not sure of it. What if you will end up crying again and sacrificing your feelings just for you to say that you’re both happy with each other. So what you did was you gave her a small smile and waved after.

 

Wow. Many changed in a year. You were proven to be the legal daughter of the Yoo’s, Ren’s shop have opened its second branch, the two siblings, JR and Krystal are doing good in supporting each other, well, they were also adopted child of the Yoo’s but they want to be independent, Aron is now studying their own business, Baekho is training to be an idol. You couldn’t helped but wonder, did Minhyun ever change? Are the things you heard was true?  How about you? Have you ever moved on ever since the day you pushed the guy you loved the most away from you? Are you happy now?

 

No.

 

Sighing, you closed the door and you were welcomed by your parents.

 

“Heeyoung!” Mr. Yoo was surprised to see you home cause you were supposed to be staying at the boarding house of your school, “What’s the sudden problem why were you home?”

 

“Honey. Is there a problem?” Your mom was looking at you worriedly.

 

“Tomorrow’s a holiday, so I went out. Krys- I mean Soojung fetched me and we had a little reunion..” You shared while placing yourself for dinner.

 

“Oh..” They both nodded.

 

Mr . Yoo sighed, the w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter