~Episode 18~

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The bell rang and you were already in your classroom while as for Minhyun, he just woke up from sleeping at the sound of the bell.

He slowly sat up and looked back, smiling, *She must be here..* He stood up and went to your classroom. Fortunately, the teacher wasn't there yet.

You smiled as soon as Minhyun entered the classroom, "Hello!"

"Did you sleep well?" He stopped when in your seat.

You smiled and nodded as a response, "Did you too?"

He ruffled your hair and went to his seat. As soon as he sat down, he docked his on the table and continued his sleep.

"I bet he didn't.." You mumbled after seeing him.

"Oh.. Heeyoung- ah, we'll talk to Krystal later.. Ok?" JR poked you from the back.

"Lunch time? Sure!" You said.

"Uh.. Heeyoung, what about me? When can we talk?" Baekho asked when you faced front.

"Ah ne.. Hmm.. What about tomorrow?.. It's a weekend tomorrow.." You asked.

"Aren't you going anywhere with him?" Baekhi referred to Minhyun.

"He didn't say anything.. So I guess not.. So.. Tomorrow??" You smiled.

"Okay.." Baekho nodded.

Just in time, the teacher came in and discussed. After 3 hours of different subjects, it was finally lunch time. As agreed upon, you and JR are going to talk with Krystal to pursuade her to believe in what's JR is telling.

"Let's go?" JR stood up.

You looked back at Minhyun and still see him sleeping, "Chakaman.."

You went to Minhyun and lowered to his level, "Minhyun- ah, I'll just go somewhere with JR, arasso?" With that, you stood up.

"Let's go" You said to JR and dragged him to the canteen.

You arrived at the canteen and saw Krystal sitting alone at the table.

"Krystal- sshi.." JR said and Krystal smiled but then you appeared making her smile to disappear also.

"Why is she here?" Krystal scoffed.

"I heard you were friends, so I asked her help to convince you.." JR explained.

"If she'll do that then the more I will say No.." Krystal looked away.

"Krystal- ah.." You said and she looked glared at you.

"Don't you dare call me that way.." She said.

"Krystal- sshi.." You repeated, "I know you don't want to see or hear me, but please listen to me.. Even this once.. You.. I know your life was really hard.. But now that your father found you, I know life will be easier for you.. So.. Please believe at JR and meet your parents.."

After that, you left the cafeteria, leaving Krystal and JR.

"What? Are you going to accept it now?" JR raised his brow.

Krystal thought about it for a second, "Arasso.. When are we going to meet?"

JR smiled at sat beside her, "Today.."

-

You saw Aron, sitting alone a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter