~Episode 36~

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JR was on his way to the music room, since Bo Young texted her to meet him. While whistling a happy tune, he was shocked to see you in a hurtful scene.

 

“HEEYOUNG-AH!” JR called you but there was no response so he ran up to you.

 

“Gwenchana?” He asked and he looked at what’s your back.

 

The door to the music room is slightly opened. He, himself was also shocke to what he saw. It was his noona and his best friend, hugging. Now that you caught this, he don’t know what to do or say. He knows their relationship before and yet, he didn’t even say a thing when his noona and you met.

 

JR hugged you. It was one of the most comforting hug ever. You didn’t know why. Is it just so perfect to comfort you right now or what. Tears are threathening to flow out from your eyes so you pushed JR to stop. Because a word or an action that he will do to comfort you, you swear you’ll tell everything in an instant.

 

“Gomawo.. But I have to meet them..” You said in a weak voice still, looking down.

 

You turned around and wiped your face first before anything else and gathered strength before entering the scene. As much as you hate it, you need to.

 

“NOONA! MINHYUN!” You called them once you saw the two of them. There faces seems that they were busted. And yes, they are.

 

Of cousre, you need to throw that feeling away. You ran towards them with a smile, “So you two know each other?”

 

“Ani. We just met” Minhyun said while staring intently at Bo Young.

 

Liar. That’s what you thought.

 

Bo Young chuckled and looked at you, “Ne. I was wondering why he was here..”

 

“I told her to meet me here..” Minhyun replied.

 

You are really trying your hard to stop your emotions right now by gripping your fist. It was so hard that even you, yourself is already getting hurt.

 

Bo Young looked at you questionably. You gave her an awkward laugh because that was the right thing to do, “Unnie, this is Mr. Arrogant”

 

Her eyes widened. This couldn’t be, “So perhaps, you’re-”

 

JR saw how hard it is for you to control your emotions. He could tell by your rounded fist.  It was turning white because blood had already stopped circulating. He needed to save you, and what was the best option was to enter the scene and make it a less awkward.

 

“Yes Noona. He is Heeyoung’s boyfriend..”

 

Bo Young looked at the couple. You were looking down and Minhyun just gave him a smirk.

 

“I’m so embarrased to say that my bestfriend here got her so I didn’t tell you. Mian” JR jokingly said but no one reacted. Bo Young is still shocked as ever.

 

“So Noona, why do you want to meet me?” JR asked. Shifting the topic.

 

Minhyun rolled his eyes and grabbed your wrist and dragged you out. You remove his grip and bowed at the two, “Mian. But we have to g-”

 

You didn’t finish the statement because Minhyun grabbed your wrist again and dragged you out. Once the both of you are out,  he let go of your wrist and walked away. You knew what he meant. You have no rights to ask him since the both of you are lying. Watching him going farther and farther from you, you mumbled, “Just a little more Heeyoung.. You can do this..”

 

-

 

“Sir..” Mr. Yoo’s personal investigator had come again to report the findings.

 

“You may take a seat Jiwoo” Mr. You pointed at the seat.

 

The secretary had come in to serve two cups of coffee for them. They started their mini meeting once they are alone at his office.

 

“So.. What is it about?” Mr. Yoo started.

 

“Sir, I finished everything..” Jiwoo said, “But to my dismay, you’ll be hearing a very sad news..”

 

“Give me what is less important first..” Mr. Yoo looked away.

 

Jiwoo cleared his throat before starting, “JR or Kim Jonghyun, you’re adopted son is really Jung Soojung or we all know Krystal’s biological father. The two were separated because their father killed their mom and got Krystal from them..”

 

“Siblings?” He cleared out.

 

“Ne Sir..” Jiwoo nodded, “But surprisingly, JR disputed his father and used his mother’s surname that’s why he’s using a Kim. However, the plan of the Jungs, he had nothing to do with. In fact, right now, he still doesn’t know that JR is his long lost sister..”

 

“Where is Krystal’s father? Does he know that I adopted her daughter?” Mr. Yoo asked.

 

“Ne..” Jiwoo bowed a bit to show respect. Mr. Yoo was taken a back of what he said and started to get confused. Then Jiwoo contiued and handed Mr. Yoo a new folder with a familiar guy on the picture, “Mr. Jung Hwan, father of Krystal and JR. He was one of your workers before. Right now, he is facing a lot of case and been in the prison for over a two years..”

 

“They have a father like that?” Mr. Yoo asked.

 

“Mr. Jung, is.. the reason why you lost your daughter..” Mr. Yoo’s world collapsed. He was not expecting this.

 

“What?” Was all he can say.

 

“Mr. Jung brought your daughter somewhere when you you were in the park.. And the reason for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter