~Episode 21~

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Minhyun and You were standing in front of the gates. You were horrified not because it is another boring day at school nor you will be killed by Minhyun's fangirls' glare but because on how was Minhyun smiling while looking at it. You know he is planning something that will definitely creep you out. You gulped. Looking at the school then on him.

"Kaja.." Minhyun smirked at you.and held your hand, "My girlfriend.."

Before you could react, he already dragged you on your way inside the school. You got no choice so you just looked down while walking.

Minhyun then stopped and you bumped his back.

"Oww.." You rubbed your forehead, still looking down.

Minhyun turned around and faced you, making you look up to him, "Wae?"

Minhyun crossed his arms, "Are you planning on walking with your head hung low althroughout?"

"YA! WHO TOLD YOU TO DO THIS?!" You finally had the chance to shout at him. You didn't care if there are other students looking at you.

Minhyun scoffed, "Wow~ And now you're being like this?! Ya. You went out with 'that' guy last night!"

"Bwo?! WHAT'S THE CONNECTION?!" Your eyes widened.

"WHAT'S THE CONNECTION?! YOU CAN DATE HIM ON PUBLIC AND I CAN'T DATE YOU EVEN ON SCHOOL GROUNDS?!" Minhyun started to shout at you too.

Ren and JR came and saw the two of you fighting.

"Tsk. Tsk. Tsk" JR shook his head.

"Here they go again.." Ren sighed.

"WE JUST TALKED! THAT'S ALL!" You shouted.

"YOU TOLD ME THAT HE PROPOSED! THAT WASN'T TALKING!" Minhyun defended.

"WELL HOW WOULD WE END UP TO THAT IF WE'RE NOT GONNA TALK GENIUS!" You shouted even louder.

Ren and JR laughed at your statement. Maybe some of the students were taking your fight too serious but these two already know that you were just bickering just like kids.

"WELL.." Minhyun can't find any words to say.

"WELL WHAT?" You crossed your arms, "I THOUGHT YOU'RE NOT JEALOUS?! WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THAT??"

"I AM NOT JEALOUS!" Minhyun shouted.

"CHINCHA?! THEN WHY ARE YOU ACTING THAT WAY?! HUH?!" You shouted back.

"I DON'T WANT TO DEAL WITH YOU TODAY!" Minhyun stomped before walking out.

"DO YOU THINK I WANT TO?! DON'T TALK TO ME PABO!" You shouted at him before walking out to the opposite side.

-

Minhyun was now seated at his seat, which was at your back. You saw him with his brows meeting at the center. You walked towards your seat and rolled your eyes at him before seating.

"Annyeong!" Baekho gave you a warm smile that totally washed the bad vibes away, "Do you want some milk?" He offered you a banana milk.

You smiled at him as a sign of thanks but when you were about to get it, a hand stole it and you know who it was. You turned around and glared at the drinking Minhyun.

"THAT WAS MINE IDIOT!" You gritted your teeth at him.

He didn't bother you and just continued to drink the milk like a little cute boy.

"Don't worry Heeyoung- ah.. I'll just give you some tomorrow.." Baekho was about to patt your head when again, a hand held it.

Minhyun stood up and held Baekho's hand, "Thank you for the drink!" Minhyun smiled and gave Baekho the trash and went out of the classroom.

"Sure.." Baekho was forced to smile.

"Where are you going?" JR asked but Minhyun just raised his hand.

After Minhyun was out of sight, you sig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter