~Episode 14~

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"What if I'll fall for you?" You asked.

He looked at you, "Eh?"

"I.. I have feelings too.. What if I can't help it but.. to fall in love you?" You explained & murmured the last part.

Minhyun chuckled and looked down, "Believe me.. Your type is not like me.. I know you don't want to love a person who is arrogant & has a messy life.." He then looked at you, "Right?"

You just cleared your throat and looked at view, avoiding his question. Because right now, you weren't sure of any answer.

-

*Kring Kring*

The students rushed to their seats as the bell rang. You were waiting for the teacher come but when Baekho asked you, "Can we talk later?"

You got shocked when he asked, suddenly it turned into nervousness, "Is it about you wanna talk about the other night?"

He smiled and nodded.

Before you could give him the answer, your homeroom adviser came and told everyone to keep quiet, "Okay everyone.. Please keep quiet. I have something to say.."

"Later.." You mouthed and shifted your attention to your adviser.

"Everyone, we have another transferee this time.." The teacher announced.

Everyone started to murmur anout having 3 transferee in just a couple of months eversince the school started. You looked around as well as Baekho while JR, at your back just sighed boringly with hus chin on his hand, plopped on the desk.

"Students.. Keep quiet!" The teacher tapped the table, "Mr. Hwang?" She looked outside to tell the new student to get inside.

You were waiting for the new student to get inside but when he got in, Baekho eyes widened while JR removed his chin to his hands and leaned to his chair. Among all of the students in the class, you were the most shocked. You gasped and had your mouth opened while he in the front smirked.

"Everyone, this is Hwang Minhyun and starting today, he'll be your classmate.. Mr. Hwang~ Introduce yourself.."

He cleared his throat first, "Annyeonghaseyo yeoreobun.. Hwang Minhyun imnida.. Hope you would take care of me.." He then bowed.

"Mr. Hwang, please sit beside Mr. Kim at the back" The teacher pointed at JR. JR raised his hand & nodded, while Minhyun nodded back.

"Good.. You guys.know each other already.." The teacher smiled and called a random girl, "Ms. Song? Please tour Minhyun around during your break Arasso?"

"Aniyo Seseongnim.. But.. Can Heeyoung- sshi tour me?" Minhyun asked and looked at you.

"Ah.. Okay.. Arasso.. Now please take your seat and we'll start now.." The teacher turned around and started to write on the board.

While Minhyun was making his way on his seat, he smirked at you while you only glared at him.

"I guess we can't talk later.." Baekho whispered at you.

"Ne.. Mianhe.." You whispered back.

"Yeobeo.. Tour me later arasso?" Minhyun teased.

"Arrogant jerk.." You cursed, "Stop calling me Yeobeo!"

JR laughed at the two of you while Baekho just smiled, trying to hide the jealousy.

-

Ren wasn't listening to the teacher discussing nor talking or listening to any of his classmates. What happened last night was still blurr to him and was trying to connect the pieces that was left unsolved until now.

*FLASHBACKS*

"Aron! Stop following them!" Ren said.

"I can't afford Heeyoung to get lost again.." Aron said.

"Bwo?" Ren asked.

"Ah forget it" Rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter