~Episode 37~

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She’s back.

 

That was what on Minhyun’s mind. He didn’t noticed that you didn’t follow him after dragging you out of the music room. He don’t know what is he feeling right now. Is he mad because he suddenly appeared after leaving him hanging? Or was it because his feelings for her are still there despite he did everything to forget her? Did he asked you to pretend for him to forget her or he just saved his heart just in case she’ll be back?

 

Closing his eyes and lays on his bed, he thought and cleared out his feelings.

 

The next day, he returned to his cold and arrogant self. Not talking to anyone, looking on his way while walking. As soon as he sat on his seat, he looked for you once he saw you missing.

 

“Where is she?” He asked and Baekhyun turned around.

 

“Oh! Are you looking for Heeyoung?” He sarcastically said, “She won’t come to school. Why? No one knows. Even Ren” He told everything so that Minhyun won’t ask many things and faced the board again.

 

As for JR, he remained silent. He knows that Minhyun and he weren’t in good terms because of yesterday’s incident. But if you’re going to ask him if he knows where are you, he also don’t know and that also made him curious.

 

While everyone’s looking for you, you’re cleaning Ren’s ramyun shop. Why did you skip classes? Simple. In two days, you’ll leave everyone. Even Ren. You’re going to move to who knows but you don’t care. You just want to escape evrything, you don’t even know who you are so what’s the point of refusing to stay? No one will hold you back and you aren’t going to worry anyone.

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

“And a while ago, I saw them together. Hugging” You told Ren.

 

“What do you plan right now?” He asked,

 

You sighed, “I have no choice. I need to follow Mr. Hwang. Until his birthday, I shall see him and after that, I have to disappear..”

 

“Where are you going?” He frowned a little bit and your heart ache. You’re going to leave someone who took care of you like his own family, “Are you going to leave me too?”

 

You can’t stand him seeing like this so you lied even you know that he’s going to hate you after, “Ani.. I’m going to transfer to another school..” Well, that was a half lie. If you’re going to another place, then of course you need to transfer schools.

 

*END OF FLASHBACKS*

 

And that’s why you’re cleaning the shop right now. As a sign of thank you to Ren. You heard the door chimney so you stood up straight to see who was the customer. Despite everything, you still managed to smile, “Annyeo-”

 

But that smile didn’t stayed long. You gulped and wondered why was she there, “Krystal..”

 

Krystal gave you a warm smile which made you more curious.

 

“Why?” You asked.

 

“Can we talk?” She asked, still with that warm smile.

 

After preparing Krystal’s ramyun, you served it to her and sat in front of her.

 

She sipped a little soup and ate noddles. After swallowing it, she spoke, “Yyou’re wondering why am I here, right?”

 

You sighed and shook your head, “Ani.. I know. You’re going to be nice and ask me to stay away from Minhyun..”

 

“Ani..” Krystal smiled.

 

“Ne?” You can’t believe what you just heard right now.

 

“This is impossible but.. I want to start everything with you..” A tear fell from Krystal.

 

You knew that Krystal is being honest. She never cried unles she really felt crying. You didn’t notice that you were also crying from happiness. You’re waiting this to happen.

 

“My appa made me do it.. And now that he’s becoming more selfish, I can’t do it anymore.. Especially to you..” She explained, “You’re my bestfriend.. And I hope you can forgive me for everything..”

 

Both of you cried harder and you held her hand, “I never held grudge against you. To me, you’re always a friend.. But..” You let go of her hand and shook your head, “I don’t think we could be friends again..”

 

Krystal cried harder than before. Losing someone, asking for her to omeback and rejecting your offer is one of the most hurtful feeling you could ever feel.

 

“Mianhe..” You mumbled and she just accepted it.

 

“Gwenchana.. I prepared myself for that.. But..” Still, she gave you a smile, “I want to warn you. My appa is planning something and I want you to be careful. If anything will happen to you.. I will blame myself for it..”

 

You nodded even though you didn’t understand what she meant, “Ara.. Gomawo..”

Krystal stood up and you as well, “Can I hug you?”

 

She shook her head, “If you’re going to hug me, I won’t let go and it will only hurt more..”

 

“Mianhe..” You apologized once again.

 

With that she left with only her ramen left. You cried and mumbled once more, “Mianhe.. But it is going to be better this way if I’m only going to leave you..”

 

-

 

The next day Minhyun was feeling incomplete. He doesn’t know if this has to do with his thinking and sorting his feelings out. He passed by your locker and stopped for a while to look at it. He doesn’t know why did he automatically stopped, the next thing he knew, he was walking towards the music room and found himself inside, thinking of you. You were still missing and he was worried to death, the thought of Bo Young disappeared without him noticing because he was too engrosed in thinking of you. Even he ask everyone, no one would give him an answer. Even Ren is avoiding him.

 

Minhyun’s phone rang and wasted no time to pick it up, it was a text message from Bo Young and asked him if they can celebrate his birthday tomorrow with her. And he forgot that too. It’s going to be his birthday tomorrow and the first thing came to his mind is to celebrate it with someone he’s missing.

 

It’s now or never. He needs to find you. If not, he will go crazy the next second thinking about you. Rushing everywhere just to look for Ren, he saw him making his way out of the classroom.

 

“Where is she?” Minhyun asked.

 

“I need to go..” Ren patted Minhyun shoulders and ran.

 

Krystal was walking with much anger in her face as she showed up from where Ren ran to. She saw Minhyun standing there and marched to him, “Are you re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter