~Episode 35~

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday morning and you were at your seat waiting for the class to start. You were sleepy because you couldn't get much sleep last night.

 

"Ya. Gwenchana?" Baekho nudge and you nodded in response.

 

"Eyy~~ I know it's not. Does it hurt?" He asked and you nodded your head again.

 

Just in time, Minhyun and JR arrived the classroom. Minhyun's eyes immediately darted to you and saw that your head was on the table. Minhyun got worried and fasten up to rush to you, "Yah. Are you sick? Are you okay?"

 

You were surprised on his sudden action & smiled but calmly, you said, "Ne.. I'm okay.."

 

"Heol~" JR took off his bag and settled it on the table, "Minhyun's over reacting again"

 

"Ya" Minhyun shouted at JR and the latter just laughed.

 

"Class. Take your seats.." Your teacher said upon entering the room.

 

Minhyun sat on his chair and looked at you worriedly. He glanced and Baekho and saw that the guy is looking at you the same way he did. Yes, there is something wrong and Minhyun bet that it has something to do with him again. He wants to know what is it, he wants to solve it.

 

You felt that someone was poking you from behind and you definitely know who is it, so secretly, you looked back and Minhyun whispered something from you, “See me at the music room. Lunch time”

 

-

 

“Sir, Mr. Hwang wants to meet you..” The secretary informed as she entered Mr. Yoo’s office.

 

“Let him in..” Mr. Yoo nodded.

 

Mr. Hwang entered and sat on the couch after having his greetings. Mr. Yoo had already bowed back and sat in front of Mr. Hwang.

 

“How are you my friend?” Mr. Yoo smiled.

 

“Still healthy and kicking..” Mr. Hwang joked, “How about you?”

 

Mr. Yoo smirked, “Still healthy as ever..”

 

“Glad to hear that...” Mr. Hwang chuckled, “How’s Krystal?”

 

“She’s doing fine.. How about Minhyun? I heard he saw the decrepancy in your hotel in Busan.. I’m impressed..” Mr. Yoo praised the kid.

 

“Yes, he did” Mr. Hwang shook his head, “That kid needs to learn a lot more.. So, when are we going to schedule the wedding?”

 

Mr. Yoo breathed out deeply, “I’m afraid we have to postpone the wedding..”

 

A shocked face was evident on Mr. Hwang’s face, “Why?”

 

“Honestly, I’m doubting Krystal’s identity.. So I need to ivestigate further on her..” Mr. Yoo said.

 

“Wae? Do you think she’s one of the people who wants to claim your money?” Mr. Hwang questioned to which Mr. Yoo nodded.

 

“Jaesuk, this is not the first time that this is going to happen.. With Bo Young and any other adopted child that I had, none of them was my real daughter” Mr. Yoo sighed, “Why don’t you let Minhyun to date first? I mean, he needs to enjoy his teenage life too.. but still in the end, he needs to marry my daughter..”

 

Mr. Hwang smirked, “Don’t worry. I’m letting him. It’s just, I don’t want the two of them to fall in love deeply that’s why I’m doing something..”

 

-

 

Sigh.

 

That was the only thing that could escape your mouth right now. You just checked your account balance and a large amount of money was transferred to you again. This has been going for almost a week and you don’t like it.

 

You dialled Minhyun’s number since you went out for a while during your first break. On the other hand, Minhyun was looking to his phone waiting for your call. As if the heaven’s heard him, his phone rang picked it up after the first sound, “Yes. Why?”

 

“I need your account number. Text it to me..” You directly said.

 

“Is this about the meal we had last time?” Minhyun asked.

 

“Yes. So give it now..” You rolled your eyes.

 

“Okay” He shrugged, “Next time, you aren’t going to pay anymore. Arasso?”

 

“Eo.. Just text it now..” You nodded.

 

“Ah! What time are you going to go back?” He asked before hanging up.

 

“Once you texted me your account number. So give it now if you want to see me this instant..” You joked but he took it seriously so he already hang up without even sayiing goodbye.

 

In a matter of seconds, you received his account number with ‘Ppalli’ at the end. You wanted to go back and meet him but you can’t, you still need to go to the bank to transfer the money you had to him.

 

After 20 mins. of waiting for you, Minhyun got impatient and started to mumble words and complains of what’s taking you so long in going back to school. He tried calling you every 5 min. but you didn’t answer any of them.

 

“This gi-”

 

“MINHYUN-AH!!”

 

*Crap* Minhyun cursed mentally as he heard one of the most irritating voices he heard in his entire life.

 

Looking to where’s the voice coming from, he saw Krystal waving at him and was running towards him. He don’t know why was she clinging unto him the next second.

 

“I heard that you’re alone during break time so I rushed here so that you won’t be lonely..” Krystal has her sweet smile.

 

“I was a lot happier before you came” Minhyun coldly said to her.

 

You were walking on your way to your so called boyfriend who have calling you every 5mins. when you stopped upon hearing a girl’s voice and hid behind a wall.

 

“Ya  you!” Krystal shouted, “Even though you want to get rid of me, you can’t. Remember, I’m going to be your wife. Not Heeyoung but me. So you forget about her and break up with her..”

 

You tried your best to smile but failed when you were only weakly smiling. Baekhi was standind before you and you didn’t notice that. Knowing something, he could see that you’re trying to hold back all of your emotions. He peeked at the people you heard and his guess was ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter