~Episode 16~

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Lunch break is over. JR and You got back to the classroom together. Still angry at Minhyun, you didn't even bother to look at him.

You sat on on your seat and Baekho whispered something to you, "Did something happened to the both of you?" Pointing at Minhyun who was listening to his ipod and was wearing a pissed look, "He's been like that eversince lunch break was over.."

"Psh.." You just twitched your nose and turned your back to the front.

"Ya. Gwenchana?" JR elbowed Minhyun.

Minhyun raised his eyebrow in response and gave JR a cold look.

"Here we go again.." JR said to himself, "Ya.. Hwang Minhyun.." He removed one piece of his earphone, "I'm talking to you.."

"If you want to know how am I. I'm fine.." Minhyun said and went out of the classroom.

"Hwang Minhyun!" The teacher called him.

"Ya.. Go after him.." Baekho whispered.

"I don't like.." You protested.

"Seosaengnim?" Baekho raised your hand as you docked your head on your desk, "Can Heeyoung call Minhyun outside??"

You lift up your head in shock and looked at Baekho with an unbelievable face while we was just grinning at you.

"Please do.." The teacher said. In defeat, you sighed and went up and looked for Minhyun.

You texted him, 'Ya! Eodiya?!?' (Ya! Where are you?!?)

After a few seconds, he replied, ':-P'

"Aish!" You got more pissed at his reply, so you already called him.

"Ya HWANG MINHYUN! WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE YOU?!?" You shouted and continued to look everywhere.

You saw a guy, lying on the soccer field since no one is there right now and noticed the guy that it was Minhyun.

"You're not going to answer?!" You said to him while you were walking towards him.

He still didn't say a word so you sat beside him and whispered, "Found you"

Minhyun's eyes shot wide and sat up, "How did you know I am here? Perhaps.. Are you stalking me??"

You scoffed, "Why would I stalk you?! I was sent here to bring you back in class!"

"Tss. Go get JR.." Minhyun mumbled.

"Bwo? What is this? What does he have to do with this??" You asked but he looked away, "Ahh.. You're acting like this because your jealous am I right?"

"What? What jealousy are you talking about??" Minhyun hissed, "Don't forget our lie. You're just my fake girlfriend.."

You stuck your tounge at him, "Still jealous.."

"Ya! You!" He was about to punish you but you ran away first, making him chase you.

-

It was dismissal time and Ren was walking to his locker, still in his deep thought about Aron.

He stopped and looked at a person in front of him. It was Aron. Aron was about to walk pass him but Ren grabbed his arm, "Tell me.. Tell me what you know.."

Aron threw his arm away, "For what?"

Ren smirked, "This is for Heeyoung.."

"What about? She's the one who needs to know it.. Not you" Aron said.

"Jebal Aron.. I need your help.." Ren said.

-

"Ibayo!" You called Minhyun, "Ya!"

He still didn't stopped walking like a kid who is throwing tantrums.

"Ya! Jealous boyfriend!" You continued to and laughed at his childishness.

You ran and caught him by his arm, "Ahh waeyo?!" He whined.

"Are we okay now?" You asked.

"Psh. Ha!" Minhyun scoffed.

"See.. You're jealous.. And you still are!" You pointed your index finger on him.

"I.AM.NOT!" Minhyun said.

"Arasso.. Too bad I'll treat you today to make it up to you but it seems you don't like.. So.. Bye!" You sighed and left.

*Treat??* Minhyun asked, "Ya! Wait up!"

You smirked when you heard Minhyun called yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter