~Episode 03~

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Minhyun- ah, I think you know why I called you today" Mr. Hwang said.

 

"Ne Appa" Minhyun lowered his a little bit.

 

"I want you to meet this girl.." Mr. Hwang handed him a picture, "That girl is the daughter of the Cho Family.. I want you to meet her today.. She'll be visiting you at your office today"

 

"Ne Appa.." Minhyun bowed again.

 

"As you could see Minhyun, I want the right women for you.. But why do you have to ruin them??" Mr. Hwang asked but all he can do is to lower his head.

 

"Tell me.. do you have a girlfriend?" Mr. Hwang asked.

 

Minhyun gulped, "Eopseoyo Appa.."

 

"Mr. Hwang, I'm sorry to interrupt you but Mr. Yoo wants to see you" Mr. Hwang's secretary said.

 

"Oh. Okay. Minhyun, you may go now. And Ms. Lee, please let him in.." Mr. Hwang instructed.

 

Minhyun bowed before going out. Seeing JR at the outside. He bowed at Mr. Yoo before Mr. Yoo could enter Mr. Hwang's office.

 

"Yo Men! Wassup!" JR greeted and high fived Minhyun.

 

"Tsk. Another Arranged Marriage to ruin" Minhyun scoffed, and laughed after.

 

JR laughed too, "Wait until I find Mr. Yoo's real daughter.."

 

Minhyun shook his head, "You know that's the last option right?"

 

"Ne.." JR laughed, "And when we got their, there's no turning back"

 

Minhyun laughed and showed JR the picture, "Here's the new girl.."

 

JR eyes widened, "Stephanie Cho?!"

 

"Hmm" Minhyun nodded, "Wae? You know her?"

 

"I was set up too with her!" JR said.

 

"Really?" Minhyun asked, "How did you let her get away?"

 

"Simple" JR scoffed, "Tell her, you have a girlfriend.."

 

"What? That's all?!" Mimhyun raised his brow.

 

JR nodded, "But! You have to show her your girlfriend.. She hates to be a third party.."

 

"Easy.." Minhyun smirked.

 

"Yeah. But who?" JR raised his brow.

 

"Hmm.. I don't know. You? Who did you show her?" Minhyun asked.

 

"Someone I just met down there" He smiled.

 

"Aish. You bad boy" Minhyun laughed.

 

-

 

"Excuse me.. can I talk to the son of the owner of this hotel?" You asked the desk clerk.

 

"Just see Young Master's secretary at the 16th floor. Thank You" The desk clerk said, smiling brightly at you.

 

You were waiting for the elevator, you saw JR walking his way out of the building.

 

"YAH!" You shouted at the lobby. You ran towards him and pat his back.

 

"Oh we meet again.." JR smiled brightly at you, "Heeyoung, right?"

 

"Ah ne.. Annyeonghaseyo" You bowed a little, "I'm wondering if I could talk to your arrogant friend.. Do you know where he is?"

 

"Arrogant friend?" JR thought it fir a while, "Ah! Minhyun?? He's in his office.."

 

"Office??" You asked.

 

"Yup. 16th floor. Turn right, then turn left, then left again and right" He told you the direction to his office.

 

"Ah.. But I don't have any schedule appointments today with him.. The secretary might not let me in.." You bit your lower lip.

 

"Ah.. Is that all?? Chakaman.." He looked for his phone in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter