~Episode 04~

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Who said everything's done? We're just starting" You froze at his remark.

You turned around & glared at him, "Mworago?!"

Minhyun smirked & sat on the table, "We started lying, we're going to continue it"

You looked at him from head to toe.

"As you can see.. I am not a nobody. My Dad keeps on setting me up with this different girls that he knew that it was the best for me.. That's why we have to continue lying.." Minhyun crossed his arms, "Don't worry. We only have to lie in front of them.. If you do this, then I won't let hold grudge against you.. How is that? And besides, you're the one who started this lie right?"

"When is this going to end?" You asked.

"Soon. Once JR finds Mr. Yoo's daughter" He shrugged, "What? Is it a deal?"

*If I'm going to say yes he'll definitely let this go for once.. Lying.. It won't harm me unless they won't know the truth* You thought while he was anticipating for your answer.

"DEAL" You said firmly.

"Starting today, we gonna have to act as a real couple... Handyphone" He laid his palm.

"Agh. Waeyo?!" You complained.

"Handyphone" He raised his eyebrows and curled his fingers.

You handed him your phone & he started dialling. Once he was done, he pressed call, making his phone ring.

"There. That's my #.. You can call me whenever there's a problem.." He said, going back to his chair, "You may go now"

You twitched your nose at him & turned around to go out but he stopped you.

"Chakaman Yeojachingu" He said, "You didn't enter there"

You rolled your eyes & and went to shelves, "How will I go out of here?"

"Find the secret book" He smirked.

"Yah! There are so many books in here!" You shouted at him.

"Goodluck" He winked at you & went back to work.

"Eottokhe?!" You sighed as you tried to pull every book, "This guy! If it's not for Ren I won't do this!"

It has been minutes since you're pulling books when your stomach grunted. You stopped what you're doing & held your stomach while biting your lower lip.

"You hungry?" Minhyun turned his chair around making him face you.

You slowly turned around to him, still biting your lip & holding your stomach, you nodded.

"Darawa" He stood up & went out. You followed him and when you got out of the office, you saw that his secretary wasn't there.

"YAH!" You shouted.

----

"Enjoy your meal" Mrs. Yoo smiled at JR.

"Ne Appa" JR bowed to his stepfather, "You too.."

They started eating.

"JR.. How's the girl I asked you to look at?" Mr. Yoo asked.

"Ah.. That.. The orphanage told us that she was only left at the gates of that orphanage. They found her eversince she was a baby. Sorry about that Appa" JR lowered his head.

Mr. Yoo took a deep breath, "Well. You did a good job"

"Appa.." JR started.

"Hmm?" Mr. Yoo asked as he sipped some of his soup.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter