~Episode 11~

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Omo! Eottokhe?!" You gasped as you felt Minhyun's forehead.

"Call.. Mr. Lee.." Minhyun mumbled while he's still leaning unto you.

"Mr. Lee? Phone?" You asked.

"Pocket" He mummbled as he shivered.

You searched for his phone. You were thinking twice about getting his phone on his pocket but you shook it off when you were worried about Minhyun's condition. You quickly got it and dialled Mr. Lee's #. Other students were looking at the both of you but right now, you just don't care. What you could think all about was Minhyun.

"Hello? Mr. Lee?" You said, "Please fetch us.."

"Excuse me?" Mr. Lee asked from the other line.

"Minhyun's burning.. He got fever.." You were struggling as you were making Minhyun comfortable against your body.

"Excuse me? Who are you?" Mr. Lee asked again.

"I'm..." You gulped, "Minhyun's girlfriend.."

"I'm sorry but I can't.. I am servicing his Dad's client.. But I will just give the address to you.." Mr. Lee said.

"Eh? Wait!" You tried to talk again but Mr. Lee said something that made you stopped.

"Please take care of him tonight.." Mr. Lee softly said and hang up.

You were shocked after what Mr. Lee said. Then you remembered the time when you saw Minhyun being slapped by his father. A beep distracted you and you opened it, it was Minhyun's address. After reading it, you quickly flagged a taxi.

---

Aron was pouting while his chin was resting on his one hand and the other hept on tapping the table.

"You know what Aron? If sigh is money, then I think you're already a millionaire" Ren hit the back of his head making Aron's head fall.

"Ow! I can't stop worrying about Heeyoung- ah! Okay?!" He whined.

"Aigoo.. You don't need to worry.. She's with her boyfriend.." Ren teased, making Aron more pissed.

"AHHHHHHH!" Aron shouted and covered his ears, "Will you stop saying that?!?!?!"

Roon shook his head, "Just give up Aron.."

"No.. I won't and I never will.." He stuck his tongue out at Ren.

Ren scoffed, "Tss. Whatever weirdo" He then went back to work while Aron put his head on the table.

----

[PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS SONG]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg--H3RZreY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

While on your way to Minhyun's house, you were hugging his head and your eyes never left him. You don't know why were you that worried. Minhyun's eyes was kept shut during the entire ride. Whenever he shivered, you kept on rubbing your hands to his arm to keep him warm and you would hug him tighter.

"Miss.. We're here.." The taxi stopped and the driver said.

You looked outside and paid the driver. You gently pulled Minhyun out and you hooked his one arm to your neck. You kept on buzzing the doorbell but no one was opening the door for you.

"59713" You heard Minhyun mumbled.

You looked at him then punched the code. The gate opened and you helped Minhyun to get inside. Once you got inside, you saw everything was dark.

"Where is everyone?" You asked while putting Minhyun down to the couch.

"Maybe my mom ordered them around, they'll be back later.." Minhyun managed to explain but coughed at the end.

"Okay. Stay there" Youstood up but Minhyun held your hand.

"Don't go.." Minhyun pleaded.

You saw how pitiful he is and you felt guilty and you were too worried about him, "I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter