~Episode 22~

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
You and Minhyun were back at the classroom still holding hands. You didn't noticed it since you were carried away what happened in the music room.

While making your way back to the music room, you were looking at your hands that was perfectly intertwined with each other. Feeling his soft hands that was able to produce good music, which can play well that will make your heart go crazy when he hit the notes. But Baekho popped into your mind and remembered your promise. What you've entered is not easy. You shrugged it off and told yourself, "I can do this.. I'm enjoying this even though it's hard.. I know I'm happy with it.."

"Seosaengnim, sorry for being late" Minhyun apologized for the both of you so you just bowed.

"You two.. Detention later.." The professor just sighed and continued to discuss on the board.

Minhyun and You looked at each other and giggled before entering the room. So the discussion went on and you were listening when a note was passed to you. Opening it, it says, "It's your fault we have to be in detention later -.-"

You glared at Minhyun and he just shrugged. You replied to his note, "Ya who was the one getting emotional over there?!"

He just chuckled at you. You turned around and before knowing it, you smiled all by yourself.

Dismissal came and the both of you had to attend detention. Apparantly, there's only the two of you inside. You were planning on ditching your detention class but you saw a note that there will be teacher who would check you once in a while.

"I guess.. We have to stay?" Minhyun awkwardly said.

"I guess so.." You nodded slowly.

Both of you entered and settled yourselves onto your seats. The atmosphere was so awkward to you and what adds to the awkwardness was Minhyun looking at you very intently with his arms supporting his head.

"Heeyoung- sshi, where are your parents?" He suddenly asked.

You looked at him in shock. You don't know what to say to him, "What are you asking?"

*Just open up to me..* Minhyun thought.

"I'm asking about your parents.. You know.. You were always with Ren and you even live with him.. I'm just curious you know" He reasoned out.

"Well uh, I- yah.. I'm ad- adopted.." You looked down.

"I'm sorry.." Minhyun apologized.

"It's okay.. Atleast now, I can talk to someone who knows me.." You sighed and nodded.

Minhyun didn't say something so you just continued talking, "I never knew them.. Maybe some point in my life I did.. But now, not a single memory of them stayed on my memory.. Ren's mom said, I was lost.. That's all I know.."

"Don't you want to look for them?" He asked. He was looking you in pain, as if he's feeling what you're feeling.

"I want to.. But.. I'm afraid. I have so many questions that if they can't answer, I might hate them.. I don't want that to happen.." You shook your head.

-

"Where's Heeyoung-ah?" Ren and Aron was still qaiting for you at the school gates but saw JR.

"Yah. That's her classmate right? Ask him!" Ren was pointing at JR and urging Aron to ask by pushing him away towards JR.

"Uhm.. Hi" Aron awkwardly greeted JR and JR stopped for a while and slightly bowed at him, "May I know where Heeyoung is?"

"She's in detention with Minhyun. That would last until 6:30, I think.." JR checked hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter