~Episode 05~

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"REN. Let's Go!!" You shouted from downstairs.

"LET'S GO" He said, running his way down.

You made your way out & saw Aron, waiting for you outside.

"Annyeong Heeyoung-ah!" He widely smiled & waved at you.

"A-a-aron..shi.. A- annyeong!" You waved back & faked a smile.

"I have something to tell you before we can walk to school together" He said, "I.. Will not. Give up on you. I.. Will keep chasing you until you & that guy will break up & you.." He pointed at you making you gulp, "will fall for me"

Your eyes widened at what he said & got shocked.

"Kaja?" He linked his arm on yours & started to drag you on the way to school.

*HELP* You mouthed Ren as you look back at him.

He nodded, running towards you both & in between the both of you, making him to let go of your arm.

"Ah.. Heeyoung- ah.. Your boyfriend is waiting for you right?!" Ren asked, eyeing you.

"Eh?" You got confused.

"Am I right?? Last night, your boyfriend called you.. Right?" He wrapped an arm around Aron shoulders.

"Ah.. Ne~" You have him a nod, finally getting what he wants to tell, "I have to go. Bye!" You waved at them & started to run away from them.

"Heeyoung- ah!" Aron started to run but Ren caught him on the collar, pulling him back.

"Nu- Uh. They need time" Ren said while shaking his head.

-

You reached the school gates & stopped for a while. You were panting so hard when someone running bumped you, making you fall.

"Ah!" You yelped.

"Oh. Mianhe!" He said & you faced him.

At the moment you saw the guy's face, your eyes widened & your mouth opened.

"Heeyoung- ah?" The guy got shocked too.

"B- B- Baekho-yah" You stuttered, making an eye contact with him.

"HEEYOUNG- AH! Gwenchana?!" You heard someone calling, you broke the eye contact with Baekho & looked at the guy who was calling you.

"Heeyoung- ah! Get up! What happened to you?! Are you ok?!" Aron asked in worry, helping you to stand up.

"ARON! Comeba-" Ren was chasing Aron but he stopped when he saw Baekho.

After you stood up, Aron gave Baekho a death glare, "Baekho.. Heeyoung's ex!" Aron gritted his teeth & hardened his fists.

You saw Aron, so you cut the silence, "Ah.. Baekho- sshi, we have to proceed to our class. See you around" You smiled at him, "Aron. Ren. Kaja"

-

"Yeobeo.. Is there any progress in finding our daughter?" Mrs. Yoo asked, rubbing her hands.

Mr. Yoo sighed & shook his head.

Mrs. Yoo closed her eyes.

"Hye Jin has been missing for 12 yrs. she should've turned 18 this year.." Mrs. Yoo said.

"Yeobeo.. Let's not give up.. Let's not give up until we die.." Mr. Yoo hugged Mrs. Yoo then.

JR then barged in, "Umma. App

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter