~Episode 24~

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Minhyun was still catching you up. He stopped you from your tracks when he grabbed you by the arm.

"Now what?" You glared at him.

"What was that?" He asked in disbelief.

"What 'what was that?'" You asked him back.

"She bumped you and you just left?" Minhyun said.

You removed your arm from his grip, "None of your business.."

"What is this again?? Are we fighting again?" Minhyun scoffed, "Yah.. I helped you back there and you are going to give me this treatment?"

"Talking to her doesn't include helping You arrogant jerk" You said through gritted teeth.

Minhyun smirked and started to nod, "Uh- huh! So now you're acting jealous again huh??"

You scoffed and crossed your arms, "And who said that I was jealous??"

"You're not telling it, you're showing it genius" Minhyun leaned to you and you leaned back.

Minhyun laughed and stood up properly. You did the same thing and cleared your throat, "By the way, I have something to do with JR this Saturday.."

Minhyun's cold, emotionless face came back again, "No"

"I am not asking a permission" You stuck your tongue out.

Minhyun gave you a glare and you glared back. While the both of you were having a glaring contest, Aron suddenly showed up in between the both of you. He was looking at your intense eyes side by side by slowly showing up.

*Left, Right* "What are you doing?" Aron asked.

None of you were minding him.

"YA!" He shouted and the both of you stopped, "What are you doing??"

You scoffed, "Ask him.."

Aron looked at Minhyun but he looked away with a cold face. Aron shrugged it off.

"Where are you going?" Aron asked.

"To the library.." You replied.

"Can't we just eat? Please? Please?" Aron pouted and used aegyo in front of you.

You had a quick glance on Minhyun and you saw him rolled his eyes.

You smirked, "Sure!" Then you linked your arms at him and smiled at Aron sweetly, "Let's go? To the man named Hwang Minhyun, we'll go now. Have a good life!" You waved at him and left.

"YA!" Minhyun tried to call you but it's too late. You and Aron already left.

------

You were sitting in and looking at yourself in front of the mirror. Today's the party and you don't know why are you nervous. JR already set everything up.

The make up artist started to put make up on you and style your hair. After it was beautifully done, you were guided to a walking closet and the stylist started to have you fit tons of dresses before arriving to the final dress you are.going to wear. It wasn't a long gown but the dress is elegant enough.

JR was already waiting for you outside the fitting room. He is dashing in tuxedo. You went out of the fitting room to see his back. You cleared your throat and he turned around and he saw you.

He was speechless. His mouth literally fell at the sight. To him, you are really beautiful. His heart was beating like crazy and wished that this moment won't end.

You were getting uncomfortable so you had to talk, "Uh.. Do I look horrible?"

JR went back to reality, "Horrible? N-no.. You are perfect.."

You slightly blushed at his compliment, "Thanks.."

JR walked towards you and offered his arm, "Shall we?"

You smiled at him before linking your arm with his. He guided you to the car and made your way to the party. Once you got out of the car, you saw how many people is in the venue. You know that JR's father is rich but you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter