~Episode 08~

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The two of you were now back at the shop and to saw the 4 guys, still there.

"You haven't went home?" You asked, shocked to see them still there.

"Heeyoung- ah!" As usual, Aron was the first one who ran to you, "Gwenchana? Did that guy hurt you?" He said pointing at Minhyun while Minhyun just kept his hands on his pocket and rolled his eyes.

"Aniyo.. We just fixed things.. Right Minhyun?" You turned around, giving him a weak smile.

"N- ne" He rubbed the back of his neck.

"If you don't mind.. I'll be going up first.. Take Care on your way home" You weakly smiled before going up.

"I think that means we're closing up.." Ren said, "Please.. You may leave now.."

Aron grunted while the three left peacefully. Aron & Baekho walked together as well as with JR & Minhyun seperately.

"So.. How come you and Heeyoung- shi got in a relarionship??" JR asked suddenly making Minhyun to stiffened his back.

Minhyun coughed, "Well.. You see.. I fell in love with her charms.. even though I.. I.. I mean we.. We.. fight most of the time.."

"Ah.." JR nodded, "I'm too late.."

Then Minhyun stopped, remembering that JR told him that he likes you and was planning to court you once he'll transfer to Cheong Ah University, "You're still planning to court her?"

JR stopped too and nodded, "Yes" then he continued to walk to his car.

"Y- yah!" Minhyun got shocked and he tried to call JR by reaching his hand to him but JR tilted his head to the side and got inside his car.

---

"Class.. Please settle down" Your homeroom adviser said and all of you did, "We have a new transferee this semester.. He's Kim Jonghyun"

After Mr. Jung's short introduction, JR entered with a smile and started to greet everyone, "Hello everyone! Kim Jonghyun imnida.. But you can call me JR for short. Hope we can all be friends.." He bowed 90 degrees.

"Mr. Kim, where do you want to be seated?" Mr. Jung asked him and poibts at the class.

"I'm already friends with Heeyoung- sshi so I think it will be more comfortable for me if I'll seat behind her.." JR asked and the whole class started to look at you but you can only give them fake smiles.

"Okay. Please suit yourself" Mr. Jung instructed and JR went off of the platform and headed to his seat, "Ah! And Ms. Choi?"

"Ne?" You raised your two brows.

"Please show Mr. Kim around" He said.

"Yes Sir" You nodded and smiled. Mr. Jung faced the board and started teaching.

"I guess you have to stick with me this entire day" You whispered at JR, making him giggle and Baekho could only sigh.

-

"So this school was founded during 1967" You explained your school's history to JR as the two of you were walking around school.

"Wow.. It'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter