~Episode 23~

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Minhyun was slowly leaning in and you weren't doing something. You don't know why but you just closed your eyes and went with the flow.

"WHAT WAS THE-- AHHH!" Ren gasped upon seeimg the both of you.

You opened your eyes and saw Minhyun still leaning towards you. You pushed Minhyun away and looked at nervously at Ren.

"What were you doing?" Ren raised a brow at you and put his arms on his waist.

"N-n-othing.." You stuttered.

"And what happened to kitchen?!?!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, seeing.how dirty his kitchen was. Flour was all ober the place.

"I was just making ramyun for Minhyun since he got hungry.." You gave Ren a weak + nervous smile.

Seeing you like that, he breathed in deeply and closed his eyes, "Okay.. I'll make the ramyun.. After you eat, you.need to clean this mess.. Ok?"

The two of you nodded your head like kids.

"NOW OUT!" He yelled again.

The two of you immediately went out. Scared for your lives.

-

The Yoo's were having a dinner at their mansion when Mr. Yoo remembered something.

"I almost forgot.. The Yoo Company will have a party this Saturday.. And Krystal.. You'll be introdduced to everyone.." Mr. Yoo wiped his mouth before talking.

"Am I going to be alright?" Krystal asked innocently that made JR rolled his eyes.

Mrs. Yoo held Krystal, "Of course you'll be okay.. Don't worry honey.. Everything's going to be fine.."

"JR.. You know you need to bring a date, right?" Mr. Yoo smiled, reminding his son.

JR laughed, "Arasso Appa. I'll bring one.."

"I want that girl you've been talking about.. I want to meet her.." Mr. Yoo said with mixed of 'You-know-what-I'm-talking-about' look.

"I get it Appa.." JR whined which caused laughter to everyone.

"You.. Krystal.. Are you.. Dating?" Mr. Yoo intrigued Krystal this time.

"I'm not dating but.. I do like someone.." Krystal brightened up all of a sudden.

Her parents face was like this, *O*, "Really?" They both said in unison.

Krystal just nodded her head.

"OMO! Who's it??" Mrs. Yoo asked.

"I don't know his name but.. I bumped into him once.." Krystal said.

"Wow~ He's lucky. My Princess likes him.." Mr. Yoo nodded.

-

Two bowls of Ramyun was placed on the table. Looking up, you saw Ren with his arms crossed and tapping his foot.

Minhyun too looked up and gulped. He never knew that Ren is that scary when he's mad.

"EAT" Ren ordered.

You got your bowls and ate it in unison. You kept on eating since you were really hungry. Seeing this, Ren could only shake his head.

"I'm still mad at the both of you.. Especially you Heeyoung.." Ren took a seat in front of the both of you.

"Look man, it's all my fault.. Don't get mad at her.." Minhyun paused for a while.

"I don't care" Ren mehronged him.

Minhyun went back to his 'arrogant' attitude and was about to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter