~Episode 27~

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“Minhyun-sshi..” Krystal tapped Minhyun’s shoulders as the boy was getting some things on his locker.

Turning around, Minhyun faced her with an irritated face and raised his eyebrow.

“Appa’s inviting you for dinner.. Wanna come?” Krystal beamed with a bright smile. Just in time, JR came, playing with his car keys. Not greeting anyone and listened to their conversation.

“Can I say No?” Minhyun arrogantly said.

“You can’t say no to your father-in-law Minhyun..” Krystal mocked him.

“Tss.. Do I have a choice?” Minhyun glared at her.

“No.. So be a good fiance okay? See you tonight!” Krystal tapped his cheeks gently and went off. Minhyun slammed his locker and saw JR leaning on it, “Hey man”

JR gave him a nod, “Hey.. So.. Is my brat sister inviting you to dinner?”

Minhyun sighed and nodded.

“Good.. See you around man..” JR gave Minhyun a pat on his arm before leaving. JR left, leaving a confused Minhyun.

-

After JR talked to Minhyun, he’s now searching for you to invite to dinner. Seeing you sesting with Ren and Aron, he approached and sat with you during lunch.

“Oh my god Aron! Will you stop putting your food??” Ren shouted at Aron as he was spoiling you with his food.

“Nooo! Not until Heeyoung-sshi will eat..” Aron mehrong-ed Ren and the latter had just rolled his eyes.

“No.. It’s okay Ren.. But thank you Aron.. I’ll eat now..” You smiled at him and he just gladly smiled back.

“Heeyoung..” JR called you as he sat besides Aron and put an arm around him.

“Geez.. Will you please leave me and let me have an alone time with Heeyoung?” Aron complained.

“Yes?” You smiled at JR.

“So.. My parents invited you to dinner tonight.. Wanna come?” JR asked. The guys who’s with you had stopped on eating. Well, Aron choked.

“Will that be okay?” You asked awkwardly.

“Yes..” JR nodded with a smile on his face.

“Okay.. I guess I’m going..” You gave him a small smile.

The four of you continued eating until the lunch break was over. You got confused on why did JR’s parents invited you to dinner. You met them during the party and they were really kind towards you. You don’t know but you can’t help but to feel happy whenever you’re with them and because of that, you decided to fly to Busan this weekend to know everything behind your past and maybe, gather all of the evidences to find for your parents. Ren is going with you since, it was his mom he knew everything. Yes, they knew everything from the start but they are just waiting for the right time to tell you everything, since you’re just a kid back then and when you grew up they were ready to tell it to you but you refused because you thought that they may be leaving properly without you and having a happy life without you, but for once, you never hated them because you kept in mind that they might be a reason for abandoning you. What confused you more was Aron’s confession about your lost. He’s claiming he’s at fault which means your parents didn’t abandon you but you didn’t want to blame anyone for it.

It was Dinner time and you were waiting for JR to fetch you and Ren kept you accompanied.

“Ren..” You started, rubbing both of your hands, “Are you sure everything’s going to be fine?”

Ren sighed, “Yes.. It’s good now, you want to know everything.. Heeyoung.. This is what you’ve been waiting for..”

“But I’m scared.. What if they are happy now? What if they really want to lose me? Or maybe, what if they’re gone?” You asked with worry written all of your face.

“No.. I’m sure they’re searching for you too..” Ren held your hand to comfort you. You heard JR car’s honked and you jerked up.

“I think he’s here..” You stood up with Ren following behind you, sending you off.

“Heeyoung.. Consider JR as your guardian angel..” Ren smiled at you.

“Ne.. And you’re my fairy god mother..” You joked and the two of you laughed.

“Have fun!” Ren waved at you and you waved back. JR also waved at Ren. JR opened the door for you and you entered. Going to the other side, he hopped on and started driving.

-

Inside the Yoo’s residence, Minhyun, Krystal and the elders were already waiting for the other special guest that JR mentioned but during their waiting time, they talked about business which Krystal can’t relate to.

“The Busan project that your Dad gave you.. Are you working on it now?” Mr. Yoo asked.

“Yes.. In fact, I’ll be flying to Busan this weekend to check the management there..” Minhyun respectfully answered.

“Well.. I guess, you have to figure that out soon.. You know your father..” Mr. Yoo chuckled and Minhyun as well.

“You’re going to Busan ths weekend?” Krystal asked happily.

“Yes” Minhyun answered without looking at her.

“Appa.. Can I go to Busan with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter