~Episode 02~

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Someone tapped your shoulders. You eyes widened as you thought that it was the arrogant guy.

 

You slowly turned around with your eyes closed.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! JR imnida. Can I help you?" You heard someone said. You opened your eyes & he bowed.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo" You greeted back with an awkward smile.

 

"Do you need anything?" He asked, looking at the pillar where you were hiding.

 

"Ah.." You laughed & looked at the pillar. You scratched the back of your neck, "I was just looking around"

 

"Looking around behind a pillar? Come. I'll show you around" He smiled at you.

 

You nodded & followed him behind.

 

"What is your name?" He asked.

 

"Heeyoung" You said.

 

"Heeyoung??" He asked again waiting for your surname.

 

"Well that.. I'm adopted.." You bit yout lower lip & nodded.

 

"I'm sorry about that" He apologized.

 

Then someone came to him, "I'm sorry to interrupt you sir, but Mr. Yoo would like to see you"

 

"Arasso" JR said.

 

"Heeyoung- sshi. I have to go. I'm sorry. Please feel comfortable" JR smiled & bowed at you before going.

 

----

 

"I heard you wanted to see me" JR bowed.

 

"Yes. I would like you to check up on this girl" Mr. Yoo handed him a picture.

 

"The name's Jihae. She was just the same age as yours & she's also adopted.." Mr. Yoo said.

 

"You want me to investigate on her?" JR asked.

 

"Yes" Mr. Yoo nodded.

 

"Arassoyo. I'll get going then" JR bowed again.

 

"Where?" Mr. Yoo asked.

 

"Minhyun & I will be out for lunch" JR answered.

 

"Ok~ Have fun my son" Mr. Yoo smiled at him while JR bowed before going out.

 

----

 

You were still roaming around the Hwang Hotel when you saw Minhyun doing some rounds with some people dressed in working outfits.

 

You panicked again & you don't know what to do so you have no choice but to pass by him, but you just covered your face with your hand.

 

Minhyun just smirked when you paas by him & just let you go.

 

----

 

"AJUSSHI! Where's our ramyun?" The customer shouted.

 

"Ah! COMING! COMING!" Ren hurriedly went to the customers table to serve them their orders.

 

"I'm home.." You said, as you entered Ren's shop.

 

"Yah. Heeyoung- ah! Ppalli!" Ren called out.

 

"Ne~" You said as you quickly made your way to the kitchen.

 

"What took you so long?" Ren asked as he got to the kitchen.

 

"Long story" You rolled your eyes as you were preparing some orders.

 

"How's Aron? You got him away?" Ren asked.

 

You nodded but frowned.

 

"Ah. Wae?" He looked at him.

 

"I'll tell it to you later.." You weakly said & headed out of the kitchen to serve orders.

 

"WELCOME!" Ren greeted some customers when he heard the door opened.

 

You didn't ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter