~Episode 20~

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Thanks for today.." You thanked Baekho as you walked in front of the Ramyun Shop.

"That's nothing.. Just please remember what I told you.." Baekho smiled.

You looked at the box he gave you and weakly smiled at him, "Arasso.. I'm going in.."

"Chakaman.." Baekho stopped you, and you turned around.

He walked to you and held your cheeks. Slowly leaning in, your eyes widened. After he gave your forehead a peck, he pulled away and gave you a smile.

"You may go in now.." Baekho said.

Just then you heard a car's door closed and the.both of you looked to where it came from. You were shocked when Minhyun was standing in front of you.

"M- Minhyun.." You mumbled.

Minhyun walked towards the two of you and held you on your waist, "Did you have a fun time?"

"N- ne.." Baekho nodded.

"Can I have my time with her now?" Minhyun smirked. Not even wanting a response from Baekho, Minhyun dragged you inside the shop.

The shop was now dark and closed. You turned the lights on and Minhyun sat on a chair.

None of you were talking. You don't know if you have to explain to Minhyun because you don't know if he's angry with you or not.

You kept on playing with your hands when you decided to talk to him, "Why are you here?"

"I am hungry. Can you cook ranyun for me?" Minhyun said.

"A- arasso.." You sighed and went inside the kitchen.

You sighed again before starting to cook his ramyun.

While cooking, you were still deciding if you will tell Minhyun what happened.

"That guy.. After not contacting.. he will appear just like that.." You murmured as you stirr the noodles, "And Baekho.. Why does he have to make things complicated??"

You turned the stove off and served Minhyun his ramyun.

Minhyun began to eat and you sat in front of him, giving him a meaningful look.

"Ah wae?" Minhyun seemed to noticed this and asked you.

"Aren't you gonna scold me today?" You asked.

Minhyun paused and nodded, "Scold? You? Why what happened?"

You rolled your eyes on how slow can your fake boyfriend be, "I cheated on you today!"

"Ah.." Minhyun chuckled, "Why? What happened today?"

You were really getting irritated at Minhyun's response. You want him to be jealous over today's date but it seems he is not.

You slammed the box given by Baekho on the table, "He proposed.."

"What did you say? Did you lie?" Minhyun continued to ask like there is nothing wrong.

"Of course! I did consider the great Hwang Minhyun!" You said in a sarcastic tone.

"Good. Then I have nothing to worry about" He gave you a playful smile and continued eating.

-

"Ahn Minkyung.. Choi Sora.. Kim Shin Yeong.." JR read the names a loud as he was looking at the old files he used in searching for Mr. Yoo's daughter.

"Ahh!" He growled and cov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter