~Episode 26~

Lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"I have a girlfriend.." Minhyun smirked.

"WHAT? THE LAST TIME I ASKED YOU YOU SAID YOU DON'T HAVE.." Your dad shouted even louder.

"That was before.. Did you ask me again before you could announced it to the whole wide world??" Minhyun answered back. He was right and now, his dad was mum.

"Do something to your son.." Minhyun's dad said to his mom and pointed at him, "I can't handle this anymore"

With that, Minhyun's dad went upstairs to his room. Minhyun pulled away from his mother's embrace, sitting down on the couch.

Her mom smiled at him amd held his son's hand, "I want to meet her.."

Minhyun looked at her mom with shock, only to be replied by her mom's smile.

-

*Kring* (Lazyyy.. Pardon me)

You shut your locker closed and inhaled deeply. Forcing a smile on your face, you turned around to go to your next class and ready to meet the worst.

Meanwhile, Minhyun was running everywhere to look for you. A smile formed on his lips when he saw you but remembering what happened the night before, his serious, worried face.

"Let's talk.." He stopped you by the arm.

You turned around to look at him, "Oh Minhyun! Wae? Do we have something to talk about?" You smiled at him like nothing happened.

He was surprised at your reaction. He never expected it to be like that. He was expecting that you'll spat at him and avoid him, "Aren't you mad?"

"Mad?" You laughed, "Aniyo.. Is there something I need to be mad at? Did you do anything to me?"

He shook his head and looked at you weirdly.

You smiled, "Then there's no problem silly.. I need to go.. I still need to meet Baekho before going to our next class.. You want to come?"

He let go of your arm and shook his head, "Aniyo.. I'll head straight to the class.."

"Arasso.." You nodded and turned around but you turned around again, smiling at him, "By the way, congratulations on your engagement.." And you left.

*Don't call me, don't call me, don't call me.. Jebal..* You closed your eyes, walking faster. You turned to your right and hid behind the wall, clutching your chest, you covered your mouth.

"Heeyoung- ah?" Ren saw you and ran towards you.

Slowly, you fell on the ground because your knees are getting weak, "I don't know how will I face him.. I don't know.."

"Ssshh.." Ren hugged you, "Everything will be okay soon.."

"If I'm going to be like this, is everything going to be okay?" You asked, staring blankly at a space while in Ren's embrace.

"I don't know.. But you have to be strong.." Ren said.

-

Minhyun got to class and expected you weren't still there, but Baekho is, "Baekho, is Heeyoung suppose to meet you?"

Baekho gave him a questioning look, "Is she? Did she say something to you?"

Minhyun nodded. Baekho stood up, "Okay.. Where is she?"

"I don't know.. She said she's going to meet you before going to class.." Minhyun shrugged.

"Weird.." Baekho mumbled, "Arasso, I'll just look for her.."

Just in yime you entered the class, you saw those two guys standing then it hit you, "Baekho! I kept on looking for you.."

"Yeah.. Your boy told me-"cHe pointed Minhyun.

"Ah! That's what I'm going to tell you.. Minhyun and I, we're done.." You smiled and patted Minhyun's back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter